Lazy gate guards.....

Richard Cranium

Waddle over to Gate 2 and sit down in the chair in your little guard hut, like you do anyways, and check ID's as we pass by. Gate 2 needs to be open 24/7.

bubble_gum_yum

Richard Cranium said:
Waddle over to Gate 2 and sit down in the chair in your little guard hut, like you do anyways, and check ID's as we pass by. Gate 2 needs to be open 24/7.

I thought Gate 2 was closed on the weekends for construction :shrug:

Cowgirl

Richard Cranium said:

:bawl: Just one more thing to complain about huh, Whiney?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Richard Cranium said:
You need to take some Pamprin, I'm getting tired of your whining.

E

(((echo)))

Richard Cranium said:
if you had ANY clue what they have to go through.....you would get out of you vehicle next time, walk up, give them a cup of coffee, and say thanx for what they do.
Untill then, do what you do now....roll up all pizzed, dont roll down your window, keep your cell phone pasted to your ear, and be as rude as possible...

Richard Cranium

I've already done my time doing their job for them....working their weekend midnight shifts so they can spend 4 days with their mama. Yeah. ASF. I'll never do it again.

I have to :killingme when I can get through the gate using my wife's ID....they very seldom do a thorough check.

Richard Cranium

(((echo))) said:
if you had ANY clue what they have to go through.....you would get out of you vehicle next time, walk up, give them a cup of coffee, and say thanx for what they do.
Untill then, do what you do now....roll up all pizzed, dont roll down your window, keep your cell phone pasted to your ear, and be as rude as possible...

You forgot to mention that I don't dim my lights...matter of fact, I put on my hi-beams.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Richard Cranium said:
I've already done my time doing their job for them....working their weekend midnight shifts so they can spend 4 days with their mama. Yeah. ASF. I'll never do it again.

I have to :killingme when I can get through the gate using my wife's ID....they very seldom do a thorough check.
SO you freely admit to bypassing the security measures to gain entrance into a military installation?

Richard Cranium

itsbob said:
SO you freely admit to bypassing the security measures to gain entrance into a military installation?

I admit to grabbing the wrong ID, and them allowing me to pass through without thoroughly checking it.

S

StrwberryKisses

Richard Cranium said:
I admit to grabbing the wrong ID, and them allowing me to pass through without thoroughly checking it.

Do you have anything better to do in life than whine? Get over your self

Pandora

Joel Olsten has a fantastic sermon on right now that would greatly benefit you. It is about people who criticize, complain, bi!ch, moan, whine, grumble about EVERYTHING.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pandora said:
Joel Olsten has a fantastic sermon on right now that would greatly benefit you. It is about people who criticize, complain, bi!ch, moan, whine, grumble about EVERYTHING.
Joel Olsteen?? Talk about Religion INC!!

ylexot

Super Genius
Richard Cranium said:
The 24-hour gate shifted to gate 1 for construction. Talk about lazy...you can't even drive the couple hundred feet to the other gate! :dork:

Seraphim

Richard Cranium said:
What do you do for a living, Dick? :howdy: Please let us all know, so that we can start complaining about the crappy job you are undoubtedly doing. Bitter, unhappy people are rarely fully successful in life. Have a wonderful day. :flowers:

CrunchTime

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
Pandora said:

:yeahthat: I had to go back upstairs to finish watching it. Something is awry with the Direct TV downstairs. I liked what he said about rejection and foregiveness too. That man's the bomb! :clap: Offhand, do you know if he's coming to our area or DC anytime soon? I'd love to see him and his wife Victoria in person. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Pandora said:
I wish they had him as a guest speaker at the Women's Conference in Washington, D.C. this July. They are going to have Max Lucado which is why that event is selling out quick.

Joel will be in Baltimore in October
Did you get to see Robin McGraw at last year's conference? I love her, and found out after the fact that she was there. I was mad that between my mom and her 6 sisters, nobody attended her section. :tantrum

Richard Cranium

Seraphim said:
What do you do for a living, Dick? :howdy: Please let us all know, so that we can start complaining about the crappy job you are undoubtedly doing. Bitter, unhappy people are rarely fully successful in life. Have a wonderful day. :flowers:

I already have to deal with SMIBs on a daily basis. That's more than enough for me.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Nickel said:
Did you get to see Robin McGraw at last year's conference? I love her, and found out after the fact that she was there. I was mad that between my mom and her 6 sisters, nobody attended her section. :tantrum

I am sure D.H. likes to start threads to get a rise out of people and I always like when the topic completely changes to something else. But then he'll always jump back in with some rude comment. :loser:

ylexot

Super Genius
Bay_Kat said:
I am sure D.H. likes to start threads to get a rise out of people and I always like when the topic completely changes to something else. But then he'll always jump back in with some rude comment. :loser:
:yeahthat:

:troll: