Got pulled over in Northern Calvert.

Thor

Richard Cranium you are correct. It does pay to be a former cop . . . got off with a warning. Now mind you I don't have any indication on my car that I am a former cop and I never mentioned it to the officer who pulled me over until AFTER he gave me the warning. But of course it must be because I am a former cop.

Almost 20 miles over the limit too.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Thor said:
Richard Cranium you are correct. It does pay to be a former cop . . . got off with a warning. Now mind you I don't have any indication on my car that I am a former cop and I never mentioned it to the officer who pulled me over until AFTER he gave me the warning. But of course it must be because I am a former cop.

Obviously some sort of testosterone link.

CrunchTime

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
Thor said:

20 miles over and you got a warning? :faint: Are you making that up? I have female friends who show their boobs and still get tickets! :lol:

Thor

CrunchTime said:
20 miles over and you got a warning? :faint: Are you making that up? I have female friends who show their boobs and still get tickets! :lol:

Nope 49 in a 30. I keep telling you guys 99% of what happens after you get pulled over is a direct result of how you interact with the officer. I don't know why folks will not believe that.

Pete

Repete
CrunchTime said:
Perhaps the cop can't see the boobs after they fall out onto the floorboard. :shrug:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
CrunchTime said:
:shrug: I got a warning last year for 80 in a 45

How long have you and Azzy been friends?

This_person

CrunchTime said:

Is that what they're getting the ticket for? :howdy:

Be nice and polite, very respectful (maybe even - dare I say - humble?), and most cops appreciate you being understanding. If you're not a real threat to society's safety, they'll probably let you off. Show your boobs, and they probably think they're being "played", not given respect. Just my opinion. :whistle:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Thor said:
Nope 49 in a 30. I keep telling you guys 99% of what happens after you get pulled over is a direct result of how you interact with the officer. I don't know why folks will not believe that.

49 in a 30 zone is a bit ridiculous. Congrats on not getting a ticket but I find it somewhat baffling considering the differential.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Thor said:

Richard isn't going to like you.......But then again, Richard doesn't like anyone...

This_person

Lugnut said:
49 in a 30 zone is a bit ridiculous. Congrats on not getting a ticket but I find it somewhat baffling considering the differential.

I do know one thing I've learned - everyone driving slower than me is jerk for going SO SLOW, and everyone driving faster than me is a jerk for going TOO FAST.

Thor

Dupontster said:
Richard isn't going to like you.......But then again, Richard doesn't like anyone...

Oh I already have a ton of red karma from him. Been called a pig, been told to STFU, no matter.

OldHillcrestGuy

Thor said:

Andy is not going to be happy either to hear this. :coffee:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Thor said:

True story - I was driving with expired tags (unknown to my dumb arse self) in Prince George's County. I've heard all kinds of horror stories about the PG Police, but the gentleman who told me about my expired tags was an absolute doll and sent me on my merry way to get it taken care of. From what I understand he could have pulled my tags on the spot and had my car towed. I agree it's all in how you speak with the police. BTW, I am not a cop.