Justin Dewitt Carter Wanted For Robbery of Callaway Food Lion

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
The Police are looking for Justin Dewitt Carter, black male, 5'-10", 170 pounds in connection with an armed robbery at the Callaway Food Lion. Call 301-475-4200 x1954 is you know where is.

Attachments

• 2007-03-05-foodlion-callawy-Carter.jpg
    2007-03-05-foodlion-callawy-Carter.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 284

itsbob

I bowl overhand
David said:
The Police are looking for Justin Dewitt Carter, black male, 5'-10", 170 pounds in connection with an armed robbery at the Callaway Food Lion. Call 301-475-4200 x1954 is you know where is.
Wonder if he is part of the Tackle Box gang and his friends just ratted him out for some leniency!??

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
And of course, if you do call the police, be sure to say you saw the flyer on everyone's favorite: somd.com. There is usually a reward offered in connection with their Crime Solvers program--although it is not mentioned on the flyer.

// End Shameless self-promotion

itsbob

I bowl overhand
David said:
And of course, if you do call the police, be sure to say you saw the flyer on everyone's favorite: somd.com. There is usually a reward offered in connection with their Crime Solvers program--although it is not mentioned on the flyer.

// End Shameless self-promotion
We should call and say we just saw him on GMR.. chances are good that we'd be right...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I hope he's still not in the area. It hits too close to home and I pray they catch him soon.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Armed Robber Turns Himself In

On March 6, Justin Dewitt Carter, 23, with no fixed address, turned himself in at the Maryland State Police Barrack in Leonardtown.

Detectives from the St. Mary’s County Bureau of Criminal Investigations took custody of Carter and charged him with Armed Robbery, Theft and 2nd Degree Assault from the February 22, 2007 incident at the Food Lion store in Callaway where a store clerk was robbed at knifepoint.

:yay: