YEAH!!!!!!!!! Meet and Greet on us!

R

remaxrealtor

Rick just told me he wans to throw a pizza party on us to say thanks to you all!

We'll have to do it on a Sunday when the restaurant is closed....We'll pick a date as soon as I can get around a little.

What a great way to meet you all. I'm really excited!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
remaxrealtor said:
Rick just told me he wans to throw a pizza party on us to say thanks to you all!

We'll have to do it on a Sunday when the restaurant is closed....We'll pick a date as soon as I can get around a little.

:huggy:

You might want to move this to a private forum. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:

BYOB? :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:

What a sweet thing to do and I will definitely make every effort to attend! :cheers:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
I don't like pizza :tantrum

Do you think I could get a bowl of some spicy tomato sauce and some bread, cheese and pepperoni to dip in it? :huggy: Please

Pandora

gumbo said:
I don't like pizza :tantrum

Do you think I could get a bowl of some spicy tomato sauce and some bread, cheese and pepperoni to dip in it? :huggy: Please

:lol: well.... how about some bread with some tomato sauce on it, cheese and pepperoni on top.

Glad you are on the mend Remax! :cheers:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Pandora said:
:lol: well.... how about some bread with some tomato sauce on it, cheese and pepperoni on top.
That sounds good, but just don't call it pizza, because I don't like pizza.