Baby Pygmy Goats

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Does anyone know who has baby pygmy goats for sale? Looking for a 4 H project for my little ones!! They will get loads of TLC, :huggy: ..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
Does anyone know who has baby pygmy goats for sale? Looking for a 4 H project for my little ones!! They will get loads of TLC, :huggy: ..

And they taste like chicken... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
So this is the chicken comment??? :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah got me this

Baby Pygmy Goats 03-06-2007 08:02 PM Ya know..you are a mean #####..Go kiss you horses butt...

mingiz

Horse Poor
SouthernMdRocks said:

I have a friend that sells goats and is involved in 4H. PM me and I'll give ya her name and number if interested....

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
SouthernMdRocks said:
is your kids in charles county 4h? i know that you cant show pygmys in c.c, and even if they are allowed to they prob. wont place that well... if there just for pets there good for that. but if you want to place in shows your best off with a nubian or boar goat or a mix of the two. and if u gat a male make sure its a wether("cut"). i have some alpine/pygmy crosses for sale, but there 2yrs old, and there not milking goats, but they could b if u breed them.

SouthernMdRocks

flarenuphope said:
is your kids in charles county 4h? i know that you cant show pygmys in c.c, and even if they are allowed to they prob. wont place that well... if there just for pets there good for that. but if you want to place in shows your best off with a nubian or boar goat or a mix of the two. and if u gat a male make sure its a wether("cut"). i have some alpine/pygmy crosses for sale, but there 2yrs old, and there not milking goats, but they could b if u breed them.

My daughter is in MW 4-H in Charles doing the horse stuff but for the goats it will be Calvert, and they will be pets only, I didn't realize at first that they can be auctioned for meat.....oh no, wouldn't let that happen. :jameo: I know we'll just fall in love with them. :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

Pasofever said:
Yeah got me this

Baby Pygmy Goats 03-06-2007 08:02 PM Ya know..you are a mean #####..Go kiss you horses butt...

:lmao: So tell me, didya go and kiss your horsies bum. I would, just not directly under the tail. :razz: :lmao: :lmao:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
SouthernMdRocks said:
My daughter is in MW 4-H in Charles doing the horse stuff but for the goats it will be Calvert, and they will be pets only, I didn't realize at first that they can be auctioned for meat.....oh no, wouldn't let that happen. :jameo: I know we'll just fall in love with them. :huggy:
then you want to get a doe so you can use it for milking, as long as you have them under dairy class not meat they wont get sold for meat. wow r u going 2 travel all the way to calvert to show?

SouthernMdRocks

flarenuphope said:
then you want to get a doe so you can use it for milking, as long as you have them under dairy class not meat they wont get sold for meat. wow r u going 2 travel all the way to calvert to show?

We live in Calvert. Thanks for all the information cause this is new to me. :flowers:

Spicober

goats

:howdy: I know someone who has 2 - 4month old baby goats that needs a good home. They are for free.. Pm me if you are interested, i'll give you his number

SouthernMdRocks

Spicober said:
:howdy: I know someone who has 2 - 4month old baby goats that needs a good home. They are for free.. Pm me if you are interested, i'll give you his number
I'm sorry Spicober, I just now saw your post. Did they find them babies a good home? I purchased two from Serenity Farm and just love em!! They are such neat pets and very people oriented. We bottle fed them which took time but I think it helped bonding with them.

Goatlady

Pygmy and Pygmy nubian goats for sale

I have been breeding pygmy goats and pygmy nubians crosses for the last 12 years and I live in Calvert county possibly have babies late winter.
Currently I have a 1 year old (black and white) and an 7 month old (all black small brown stripe) pygmy/nubian goat for sale. Both have shots, and are dehorned/neutered males. Most babies are born in the spring around March/april.
Interested in pict email me.

THESE ARE FOR PETS ONLY I DO NOT SELL FOR MEAT
they are used to kids and farm animals as well as dogs and cats and humans.

Lyncht@si.edu
Willow Creek Farm.

natbugs

if anyone is still looking Shoron Hudson was the lady at the Clavery fair with the baby goats ...she has 6 or 7 babies for sale.