St. Mary's County Schools

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Yep
All St. Mary’s County Public Schools will dismiss 2-hours early today, Wednesday, March 7, 2007. Buses will begin their return routes at that time. A.M. pre-kindergarten students will be held at their schools until buses begin their return routes (lunches will be served). After school and evening activities, including evening high school classes, are cancelled. If no further announcements are made, schools will resume their normal schedule tomorrow.

CRAP!!!!

Nacho - how is this going to affect that practice?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Dougstermd said:
the stupid website says 2 hour delay :shrug:
Public school website says normal, then you click the status box and see the two hour early dismissal message.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
bresamil said:
Public school website says normal, then you click the status box and see the two hour early dismissal message.

it still says two hour delay and when I click it it says two hour dismissal

awpitt

Main Streeter
bresamil said:
Yep
All St. Mary’s County Public Schools will dismiss 2-hours early today, Wednesday, March 7, 2007. Buses will begin their return routes at that time. A.M. pre-kindergarten students will be held at their schools until buses begin their return routes (lunches will be served). After school and evening activities, including evening high school classes, are cancelled. If no further announcements are made, schools will resume their normal schedule tomorrow.

CRAP!!!!

Nacho - how is this going to affect that practice?

Why? Have seen no snow in the south end. Is there a blizzard or something in Mechanicsville??

jenbengen

Watch it
awpitt said:
Why? Have seen no snow in the south end. Is there a blizzard or something in Mechanicsville??

If you squint REALLY hard, you can see a snowflake fall. :killingme
I think the weather is calling for snow to pick up this afternoon. They are just being precautious.

Dougstermd said:
Cause I gots tw bebes in green view Knolls that have to be picked up :smack:
Well then, I'm thinking you can ignore their website typo and trust the 10 plus other sources currently being offered ...:lol: You had better leave now if you plan to get to St. Mary's from Bladensburg in time... :jameo:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
kwillia said:
Well then, I'm thinking you can ignore their website typo and trust the 10 plus other sources currently being offered ...:lol: You had better leave now if you plan to get to St. Mary's from Bladensburg in time... :jameo:

these people wit websites gots to get it together.

The MD Lottery site said last night that mega millions was gona be drawn tonight:shrug:

mamissa3 said:
At least they dont have to make up the day:)
I wonder how this will affect my son's field trip today. It was cancelled last month for another pathetic weather day. Why is everyone so scared of this dusting? Heaven forbid it does actually snow around here...