A special follow-up on my Speeding ticket and Radio Station Rd.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Well, yesterday, I saw State Highway Administration had started to paint a line at where they defined the end of the school zone on Radio Station Road past the Charles County Government Satellite Center. It appears right behind a speed limit sign... Now, I wonder if they will place a speed limit 25 sign off the Board of Education exit so people would know they're in a school zone.

MSNBC.com has an interesting article on reducing the impact of a speeding ticket: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17470955/

This link from MSNBC also provides some pretty interesting things :wench:

http://boards.msn.com/MSNBCboards/thread.aspx?ThreadID=210856

pingrr

Last time I got a speeding ticket. I just went to court. When the judge asked me how I wanted to plea. I simply told him that I'm a Ninja. Then he dropped all the charges and repremanded the officer.

pingrr said:
Last time I got a speeding ticket. I just went to court. When the judge asked me how I wanted to plea. I simply told him that I'm a Ninja. Then he dropped all the charges and repremanded the officer.
If you were a real ninja, you would have never been caught speeding.

pingrr

kwillia said:
If you were a real ninja, you would have never been caught speeding.

Normally I would have just gotten out of the car and choped whoever was trying to pull me overs head off. But I was feeling very generous that day and decided to spare his life.

I'm sure the judge new that if he found me guilty I would have had to kill everyone in the court room. Thats why he let me go.

pingrr said:
Normally I would have just gotten out of the car and choped whoever was trying to pull me overs head off. But I was feeling very generous that day and decided to spare his life.

I'm sure the judge new that if he found me guilty I would have had to kill everyone in the court room. Thats why he let me go.
Are you just a WANNABE... or have you actually taken THE NINJA TEST ...hmmmm....:eyebrow:

pingrr

A special follow-up on ... 03-07-2007 03:49 PM

Just another example of how people are afraid of Ninjas. This Karma giver never signed it because they are afraid of the wrath of a Ninja.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
kwillia said:
Are you just a WANNABE... or have you actually taken THE NINJA TEST ...hmmmm....:eyebrow:

UT OH

You are the Traditional Japanese Ninja. You are the stuff legends are made out of. You lurk in the shadows and strike down your enemies with swiftness and accuracy. You also have superhuman jumping ability and can catch swords with your bare hands!!! Ninja Represent! Yeah!!!
<br>

all this time I wanted to be a power ranger :jameo:

i now know my true calling :yay:

ylexot

Super Genius
Here's an example of pingrr's ninja work.

Attachments

• ninjahedge.jpg
    ninjahedge.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 64

thequizmaster

pingrr said:

I didn't know that ninjas can't spell!!!! LOL :lmao:

OldHillcrestGuy

Andy looks like the Ninja's have hijacked your thread.
Why would the State Highway people be doing the painting on Radio Station Rd., I think thats a county road. Anyway if they were painting a line, its proably a mark for the radar gun for a start or ending point. If you work at the BOE I would think you would know the speed limit on the main road so no need for a speed limit sign as you exit the lot. :buttkick:

pingrr

Ok a couple of things. Spelling is not part of an IQ test. It is based on patern recognition or different kinds,

Ninjas don't care about spelling. They are to busy flipping out and killing people to practice spelling.