Tom Hodges & My new Rav 4

Hessian

Picked up a wonderful used Rav 4 from Tom Hodges yesterday.
My old Caravan died (I killed it by accident-hydrolic failure)

Wife is very happy with the RAV.
Any other RAV owners out there?
Pat (sales manager) moved us through the purchase process at unbelievable speed: All paper work done in under 25 minutes. (No financing or extended warranty)

Anyway...anyone looking for a good used car...don't skip a survey of what Tom has on the lot.

Tell them the RAV4 sent you...

Wow, we've got a coincidence. My Caravan died on me recently too (tranny died), and we just got a car from Hodges too, Pat was so nice!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Tom Hodges is a CROOK..I got a suburban from him years ago and the engine blew up 2 weeks later.....ALL I asked for was an engine at COST not for him to buy it and he would not do it..I would never buy from him again or ever send anyone to him...I would walk in the cold first.

K

Kain99

Tom has always been good to us! I've purchased two cars from him and no problem. Great Guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Hodges

Hessian said:
Picked up a wonderful used Rav 4 from Tom Hodges yesterday.
My old Caravan died (I killed it by accident-hydrolic failure)

Wife is very happy with the RAV.
Any other RAV owners out there?
Pat (sales manager) moved us through the purchase process at unbelievable speed: All paper work done in under 25 minutes. (No financing or extended warranty)

Anyway...anyone looking for a good used car...don't skip a survey of what Tom has on the lot.

Tell them the RAV4 sent you...
Must agree-we've purchased two cars there, both from Pat Hall. We had a Malibu and now a Saturn Vue. Both are great cars for great prices. Service has been friendly and immediate. Pat really whisks you through the sales process too. Highly recommend!

mizteresa1965

Pasofever said:
Tom Hodges is a CROOK..I got a suburban from him years ago and the engine blew up 2 weeks later.....ALL I asked for was an engine at COST not for him to buy it and he would not do it..I would never buy from him again or ever send anyone to him...I would walk in the cold first.

You are totally mistaken. He is a friend of mine. Shut your yap.

smoothmarine187

Tom Hodges is nothing but a prankster, I went there about 2 weeks ago with my boy Lorenzo and we purchased a Benzo. Anyway, we got about 2 miles down the road and the whole car started shaking, so I accelerated a little and pretty soon the damn wheel fell off. When I plowed into truck hauling some prize winning cows to the FFA, the damn engine fell out and went flying across the road. It turned out there was only 1 lugnut holding the wheel on, and only 2 engine mounts. I went back to Tom and he squirted me in the face with one of those flowers that the clowns use.

C

czygvtwkr

I have an 01 that I bought new. I have 90k miles on it and the only things I have needed are new tires and a new battery.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
mizteresa1965 said:
You are totally mistaken. He is a friend of mine. Shut your yap.
Just because he treats you well doesn't mean that he's incapable of being that same way with someone else.

Redskinsmama

I bought a car there and it was a piece of ####. I got it in 03 and it was an 01. The speedometer did not work, and the engine died within 3 weeks. I cried foul and they did nothing for me until they recieved court papers. I would NEVER go back there. EVER.

mizteresa1965

To the person that left the following on my karma:

Tom Hodges & My new... 03-09-2007 08:59 AM you shut your yap you #####

GET A LIFE!!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Kain99 said:
Tom has always been good to us! I've purchased two cars from him and no problem. Great Guy!
I think a way to judge a good car dealer is not when things go great, but how does he treat you when things go wrong?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I have never had any problems with vehicles from Tom Hodges and Pat is a great guy! Congrats on the new ride...

This_person

Sounds like a business that has done well for most, poorly for others. Most "side of the road" used car dealers can't say that. Most have said about them that they're crooks. If a lot of people didn't get taken there, I'm betting they're a good place to go. Someone gets a raw deal EVERYWHERE.