When I was driving home tonight on 301...

AndyMarquisLIVE

I met an extremely talented racecar driver. He was able to manuver his skylight blue Ford Taurus in and out lanes better than Dale Earnhardt, Jr. at Talladega.

It starts when I'm right next to the guy at a red light. I go, grab a sip of my Rockstar Energy Drink and change the song. So, the light turns green and squirreldick thought of this as the green flag. He gets along side of me (I'm doing 62 in the left lane) and then we're driving in harmony. I'm about 3 and 1/2 carlengths behind the vehicle in front of me. So, out of nowhere, squirreldick makes a sharp turn to the left, then he turns on his turn signal after the fact. As he's turning, he taps his brake to ensure he can (I'm not gonna say safely) make the pass. As he does so, he's within a couple of feet of my front bumper and then speeds up like John ####ing Force.

So, we end up at the next red light, I'm again along side Squirreldick (I guess he wasn't satisfied with the left lane). So, when the green comes out again, he tries round 2 - cuts me off. OK, so now I'm pissed because this guy is going to kill somebody. So, I pick up the gas and let those 6 cylinders under the hood come to life. I've got Windows Word Mobile up on my PDA on my dashboard for when I catch a red light - so I can type in his license plate number and let the authorities get this psychopath off the road.

Now I'm behind him and we're going about at least 75 when he decides to make some more "Bold moves." He cuts over all three lanes while cars are maybe a carlength and a half apart, speeds up, drives back into the left lane and puts on his E-Brake. I move my foot and slam my brakes as hard as I can trying to keep from, hitting him (because, clearly that's what he wanted). He then decides to make a turn at the light on St. Patricks Drive. So, I turn on my turn signal hoping to keep up. The next piece of driving had me impressed. He picks up the gas and drops the hammer, weaves back and fourth between lanes cutting off every single car and sending them all for their brakes, then drives over the curb into Target, speeds through the back area of Target, races through the parking lot, then he catches the red light. Unfortanently, I took the proper way, just so I can bring my SUV home in one piece.

At that point, I thought, "This man is a huge crash looking for a place to happen." Never did get his LP number to turn him over - just hoping a cop caught him later on down the road (though they'll probably just ignore it).

W

Wenchy

Andy? Two words: "Road Rage"

There is a solution, also two words: "Anger Management"

D

dems4me

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I met an extremely talented racecar driver. He was able to manuver his skylight blue Ford Taurus in and out lanes better than Dale Earnhardt, Jr. at Talladega.

It starts when I'm right next to the guy at a red light. I go, grab a sip of my Rockstar Energy Drink and change the song. So, the light turns green and squirreldick thought of this as the green flag. He gets along side of me (I'm doing 62 in the left lane) and then we're driving in harmony. I'm about 3 and 1/2 carlengths behind the vehicle in front of me. So, out of nowhere, squirreldick makes a sharp turn to the left, then he turns on his turn signal after the fact. As he's turning, he taps his brake to ensure he can (I'm not gonna say safely) make the pass. As he does so, he's within a couple of feet of my front bumper and then speeds up like John ####ing Force.

So, we end up at the next red light, I'm again along side Squirreldick (I guess he wasn't satisfied with the left lane). So, when the green comes out again, he tries round 2 - cuts me off. OK, so now I'm pissed because this guy is going to kill somebody. So, I pick up the gas and let those 6 cylinders under the hood come to life. I've got Windows Word Mobile up on my PDA on my dashboard for when I catch a red light - so I can type in his license plate number and let the authorities get this psychopath off the road.

Now I'm behind him and we're going about at least 75 when he decides to make some more "Bold moves." He cuts over all three lanes while cars are maybe a carlength and a half apart, speeds up, drives back into the left lane and puts on his E-Brake. I move my foot and slam my brakes as hard as I can trying to keep from, hitting him (because, clearly that's what he wanted). He then decides to make a turn at the light on St. Patricks Drive. So, I turn on my turn signal hoping to keep up. The next piece of driving had me impressed. He picks up the gas and drops the hammer, weaves back and fourth between lanes cutting off every single car and sending them all for their brakes, then drives over the curb into Target, speeds through the back area of Target, races through the parking lot, then he catches the red light. Unfortanently, I took the proper way, just so I can bring my SUV home in one piece.

At that point, I thought, "This man is a huge crash looking for a place to happen." Never did get his LP number to turn him over - just hoping a cop caught him later on down the road (though they'll probably just ignore it).

Generally I always try to give folks the benefit of the doubt, maybe he was in a real emergency and had to get to the hospital to see a loved one clinging to life, or maybe he had a sick dog he was rushing to the emergency vet :shrug: Ya' just don't know sometimes. It's not worth getting all upset if you think about it like that. :shrug:

AndyMarquisLIVE

dems4me said:
Generally I always try to give folks the benefit of the doubt, maybe he was in a real emergency and had to get to the hospital to see a loved one clinging to life, or maybe he had a sick dog he was rushing to the emergency vet :shrug: Ya' just don't know sometimes. It's not worth getting all upset if you think about it like that. :shrug:
I can understand that aspect - but to cut off traffic the way he did in doing so - would killing one person and possible yourself be worth saving that pet he was driving to the vet?

D

dems4me

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I can understand that aspect - but to cut off traffic the way he did in doing so - would killing one person and possible yourself be worth saving that pet he was driving to the vet?

If it was one of my babies.. you betcha :yay:

:lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Look, Andy, aka, beaver teeth, you have nestled up to us enough to try to get our sympathy. It aint happening. Go away.

D

dems4me

Speedy70 said:
That was the same thing I was going to ask. I guess the only way to explain it is 'par for the course'.

THIS coming from someone who calls themself SPEEDY :roflmao: :razz:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Speedy must be driving a Ford Taurus :jet:
Why were you driving 75 mph on 301 in Waldorf, when the speed limit in the area you describe is 45?

D

dems4me

Nickel said:
Why were you driving 75 mph on 301 in Waldorf, when the speed limit in the area you describe is 45?

From what I read, I thought he was trying to get the license plate :shrug: so that he could type it into his Word Windows PDA that was open on his dash board adn all :lol:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Nickel said:
Eyes are made for reading:
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I've got Windows Word Mobile up on my PDA on my dashboard for when I catch a red light - so I can type in his license plate number and let the authorities get this psychopath off the road.

W

Wenchy

Nickel said:

Didn't you see my post? Road rage. :rolleyes:

AndyMarquisLIVE

dems4me said:
From what I read, I thought he was trying to get the license plate :shrug: so that he could type it into his Word Windows PDA that was open on his dash board adn all :lol:
Yeah, I know, I've got too many gadgets.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Eyes are made for reading:
So, you were going to be driving 75 in a 45 while trying to read a license plate and type it into your PDA. Gotcha. This makes me glad I no longer reside in Charles County. :yay: Moron.