"Once Upon A Mattress" -- Chopticon High School

watercolor

yeah yeah
Come see the Chopticon High Schools production of "Once Upon A Mattress".

Friday & Saturday Doors open @ 7:00 pm.

Tickets $6.00 at the door

Great show, with a hillarious cast!

Chopticon Auditorium

Attachments

• mattress poster.jpg
    mattress poster.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
As this seems to be a serious thread... I will refrain from making a K_Jo joke in reference to the thread title... :coffee:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
bresamil said:
We'll go tomorrow. Tonight is the basketball/cheerleading showcase.

My oldest girl is going to the play tonight with her friends. My youngest daughter asked her if she was retarded, how in the world would she miss the showcase? :lol: What time are you getting down there tonight?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
nachomama said:
My oldest girl is going to the play tonight with her friends. My youngest daughter asked her if she was retarded, how in the world would she miss the showcase? :lol: What time are you getting down there tonight?
:lmao: I think A and L had the same conversation. In fact my big one wanted to go tonight and I said "showcase". He had completely forgotten. His teacher is giving his class 10 points if they show a ticket stub.

We're supposed to report at 7:15 to the old gym for warmups. I think they've really tightened up under your girls tutelage, don't you?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
bresamil said:
:lmao: I think A and L had the same conversation. In fact my big one wanted to go tonight and I said "showcase". He had completely forgotten. His teacher is giving his class 10 points if they show a ticket stub.

We're supposed to report at 7:15 to the old gym for warmups. I think they've really tightened up under your girls tutelage, don't you?

:lmao: That's who she's going with. I know my youngest and the other L are proud of them! They want to work more with them next year. I'll try to get them down there by 7.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
nachomama said:
:lmao: That's who she's going with. I know my youngest and the other L are proud of them! They want to work more with them next year. I'll try to get them down there by 7.
See you there!