There was a

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
cop when I needed one. On my way home from work last night, I almost get sideswiped by a Ford truck. We were coming south through the by pass not far from the county line so I figure, "he's just drifting a bit unmarked pavement and all". Well all of the sudden this guy just nails it for several hundred yards then slows way the hell down and he is weaving all across the road. As I am passing Golden Beach Rd. I call 911 to report reckless operation. I am talking the dispatcher (just waiting for this guy to eat it) I pass a deputy coming out of Charlotte Hall School Rd. (visitor's center) I can still see the guy as he is probably doing 15-20 mph and still weaving. I was able to give the tag number to dispatch just as he decided to check out the shoulder again. Needless to say the deputy lit him up a nanosecond later.

At no time did I attempt to chase the guy down as he was doing the old "sprint and drift". I was more concerned with my safety and the safety of the couple of other folks on the road at the time. Whether he was drunk or was having a medical emergency I know that the best thing that could've happened to him and other drivers was for me to do my civic duty.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kom526 said:
cop when I needed one. On my way home from work last night, I almost get sideswiped by a Ford truck. We were coming south through the by pass not far from the county line so I figure, "he's just drifting a bit unmarked pavement and all". Well all of the sudden this guy just nails it for several hundred yards then slows way the hell down and he is weaving all across the road. As I am passing Golden Beach Rd. I call 911 to report reckless operation. I am talking the dispatcher (just waiting for this guy to eat it) I pass a deputy coming out of Charlotte Hall School Rd. (visitor's center) I can still see the guy as he is probably doing 15-20 mph and still weaving. I was able to give the tag number to dispatch just as he decided to check out the shoulder again. Needless to say the deputy lit him up a nanosecond later.

At no time did I attempt to chase the guy down as he was doing the old "sprint and drift". I was more concerned with my safety and the safety of the couple of other folks on the road at the time. Whether he was drunk or was having a medical emergency I know that the best thing that could've happened to him and other drivers was for me to do my civic duty.

It was probably AndyMarquis ! .........NEWS ALERT...:jameo:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
chernmax said:
......................LOL squealer... :jameo:
Well if he had almost hit YOUR Maxima... :lmao: My Maxima isn't as tricked out as yours but it almost paid for, so I can't get it all wrecked up now. :lmao:

Floyd2004

-Void-
Its just a Nissan :lmao:

But really. I never call in people driving nuts because help never comes. I just back off and give them PLENTY of room to go nuts. Im like Churn, I have my car tricked out so I tend to baby it :)

twobit

Ironically, I was driving through that same area several years ago when a Camaro blew by me as he was weaving in and out of traffic, cutting off several other cars. I followed him and called 911 to report him and described to the dispatcher what he was doing ---- just as he had turned onto Mt. Wolf Road and drove over two or three trees planted in the grassy section in between the road and the Food Lion parking lot. The response I got from the dispatcher was "Oh...he's probably just headed home".