NEPTUNE'S TONIGHT (March 9 @ 0930)

Beaver

Boatmans (Old Southridge, Dew South, Deano's) 9 -1 (This Friday 3/16/2007)

Local Musicians.

so you missed them at Neptune's here's you next chance to see them live.

Come out and support your own local band. "Nuttin Fancy" great classic Rock, Southern Rock and almost anything goes band.

It is always a great time for all, great dance music.

Bring your dancing shoes, or just hang out.

Come out and where your green for St. Patrick's Celebration.

http://www.officialnuttinfancyband.com/show_dates.html

Last edited:

Beaver

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Musicians.

so you missed them at Neptune's here's you next chance to see them live.

Come out and support your own local band. "Nuttin Fancy" great classic Rock, Southern Rock and almost anything goes band.

It is always a great time for all, great dance music.

Bring your dancing shoes, or just hang out.

Come out and where your green for St. Patrick's Celebration.

http://www.officialnuttinfancyband.com/show_dates.html :larry:

BrassieChic

Does anyone have the phone # to Neptunes. I've called both numbers I was given and it says they are both disconnected?!* Thanks in advance.

Midnightrider

BrassieChic said:
Does anyone have the phone # to Neptunes. I've called both numbers I was given and it says they are both disconnected?!* Thanks in advance.
wouldn't be too surprised, they are just barely paying the bills. Over the winter they had Kero heaters in the place even though they have a working funace b/c the gas was too expensive. I have been there several times for different functions and only once was the kitchen open. I hope they do better this summer....

BrassieChic

Midnightrider said:
wouldn't be too surprised, they are just barely paying the bills. Over the winter they had Kero heaters in the place even though they have a working funace b/c the gas was too expensive. I have been there several times for different functions and only once was the kitchen open. I hope they do better this summer....

Darn that's a shame!