GO Diego GO?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
anybody takin the kiddies to see this Nick Jr Live show?

I got tickets for the last saturday in march at the warner Theater for me an the 5yo.:shrug:

I seen defending the cave man there but I do not rember it having balconys:confused:

Hawkeyewife

We haven't seen Go Diego Go, but last year I took my little ones to see the Dora show. One of the best kids shows we've seen and we have seen everything from The Wiggles to Sesame St to Disney on Ice etc... there was a lot less blatant selling of products at the Dora show too (IMO Disney was the worst with that with Sesame St a close second).

Have fun at the show, BTW yesterday I took my 4-yr old to the Family Theater at the Kennedy Center --- FANTASTIC SHOW! We will be going there from now on for kids stuff, by far the best thing we have done and at $15 a seat, much more affordable than the average kids show. We saw Aesop Bops, great show.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Hawkeyewife said:
We haven't seen Go Diego Go, but last year I took my little ones to see the Dora show. One of the best kids shows we've seen and we have seen everything from The Wiggles to Sesame St to Disney on Ice etc... there was a lot less blatant selling of products at the Dora show too (IMO Disney was the worst with that with Sesame St a close second).

Have fun at the show, BTW yesterday I took my 4-yr old to the Family Theater at the Kennedy Center --- FANTASTIC SHOW! We will be going there from now on for kids stuff, by far the best thing we have done and at $15 a seat, much more affordable than the average kids show. We saw Aesop Bops, great show.

i bought the cheapy tickets at $16 each after all the fees they were $25.50 each. I expect Nick will be pushing a buncha kiddie junk:shrug:

I believe I will give her a small budget to buy something:yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Dougstermd said:
I know it has the balcony I just do not remeber it when I was there last time:whack:
I will be there next weekend. Taking the chicklet to see CATS. I always prefer the orchestra seats.

grmshep

we went and saw the go diego show in baltimore the other week. I must say it was the greatest kid show ever.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Ok the show was pretty good. The Set was very impressive. I got in and out without her even Knowing they were selling anything:yay:
Afterwards I walked her little legs off. down past the white house. we went down to the mall where they had a both where kids could make a kite for free. Then we flew the kite for a while and back to the truck

sockgirl77

Dougstermd said:
Ok the show was pretty good. The Set was very impressive. I got in and out without her even Knowing they were selling anything:yay:
Afterwards I walked her little legs off. down past the white house. we went down to the mall where they had a both where kids could make a kite for free. Then we flew the kite for a while and back to the truck
:clap: Sounds like you had fun. :yay:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
sockgirl77 said:
:clap: Sounds like you had fun. :yay:

She worked up an appetite.

For dinner she ate her porkchop,all lima beans, all her rice, then asked for a PBJ,ate all that also. Then a scoop of ice cream while eatin a boiled egg.
:barf::shrug:

sockgirl77

Dougstermd said:
She worked up an appetite.

For dinner she ate her porkchop,all lima beans, all her rice, then asked for a PBJ,ate all that also. Then a scoop of ice cream while eatin a boiled egg.
:barf::shrug:
Oh my. She's going to feel great in the morning. :barf: is right.

Sawbones25

Parasympathomimetic
What was the average age of the kids there?
How long was the show?

I have twin 3 year olds and they love Dora and Diego. I contemplated taking them to this show, but I can't see them sitting still for that long. They'd watch for a while, But I know they'd want to get up on stage or walk around the theater or something. Next thing you know, we're back in the van headed home...

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Sawbones25 said:
How long was the show?

I have twin 3 year olds and they love Dora and Diego. I contemplated taking them to this show, but I can't see them sitting still for that long. They'd watch for a while, But I know they'd want to get up on stage or walk around the theater or something. Next thing you know, we're back in the van headed home...

i would say the average was 5yo. several of the smaller kids were pitchin a fit (maybe scared):shrug: most of the kids were watching very intensely. 30 minutes till intermission and then about another 30 minutes. They had activities for the kids like jumping and screaming etc. Only you know your children and if they would be able to enjoy the show but I say give them another year. I have been taking my kids to plays at GMHS and they enjoy those also I took my daughter to see "THE CHRISTMAS STORY" play at age 3 and she really enjoyed it.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Sawbones25 said:
How long was the show?

Me and hubby took our little one and her cousin (same age) to see the Dora Live Show when they were 3. I didn't think they would sit still either, but they were amazed and watched every second of it. They involved the kids in the show, like looking for Swiper and "stars" and asking the audience questions and the kids yell back answers. I don't know if the Diego show is like that, because I think he is geared toward slightly older children.