American Idol

AndyMarquisLIVE

OK, I haven't watched much of this show this year. Last night was probably the first episode I've watched in a while, but ever since the beginning, I've taken a peculiar liking to Gina Glocksen. She seems to be the best Idol finalist so far in this competition: Reminds me of Kelly Clarkson.

There are maybe two others I think are great and the rest are actually pretty bad. I like the 17 year-old (although I can't remember her name and she'll probably get the same criticism as Diana Degarmo did) and Melinda. The thing with this year is nobody's performances (except Glocksen) stand out as even close to memorable, hell I don't knowee half their names

Am I being cynical about the competition? :shrug:

Pete

Repete
If tonight isn't the last night for Sindbad the flip top head boy I am going to stop watching.

Pete

Repete
And what was up with the weepy pre teen chick with the braces? Every time someone sang they showed her lip quivering, tears in her eyes, looking like she was ready to tear off her training bra and throw it at the singers like Vrai at a Davey Jones concert.

Last edited:
D

dems4me

Pete said:
And what was up with the weepy pre teen chick with the braces? Every time someone sang they showed her lip quivering, tears in her eyes, looking like she was ready to tear off her training bra and throw it at the singers like Vrai at a Davey Jones concert.

I heard two theories for Sanjaya on tv today ... first one said girl was really watching someone strangling a puppy on the sidelines although believable by her expression, the second one sounded slightly more logical -- they said all of our "text support" calls that get routed to India are really getting rerouted to AI as a vote for him. :lol:

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:
I heard two theories for Sanjaya on tv today ... first one said girl was really watching someone strangling a puppy on the sidelines although believable by her expression, the second one sounded slightly more logical -- they said all of our "text support" calls that get routed to India are really getting rerouted to AI as a vote for him. :lol:
That is a good possibilty

AndyMarquisLIVE

Pete said:
I don't know why they (19) made a huge sideshow out of that.

I wouldn't have minded someone stripping, just not that preteen you speak of or LaKisha. Maybe if they kept Antonella Barba. :jet:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Pete said:
It must be working Suckjanya is staying. :ohwell:
How the eff?

When they had him and Gina in the same group, I was in shock! She can't go!

At least Gina's still on, is in the top ten, and in the Idol Tour. :yahoo:

Tina2001aniT

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I didn't think Steph was that good, but fatbody, Sanjaya, and the VA boy are much worse.
:smack:
I :heart: the VA boy

I thought for sure Phil was going home tonight, am glad he didn't though. I that that Stephanie was definately not the worst. I think Sanjaya needs to go for sure but he will stay votefortheworst.com is voting for him as is the stern fan network. Haley needs to go him too, but with that outfit she wore last night she is not going anywhere anytime soon :hot:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Tina2001aniT said:
Haley needs to go him too, but with that outfit she wore last night she is not going anywhere anytime soon :hot:
:lmao: Agreed. Simon liked it - he said something like it was weak but looking like that you're safe.