Thread: Help.. Need name of local woman

Help.. Need name of local woman

Everyone,
    I'm not sure if you can help but I am getting married and there is a woman who performs ceremonies in SOMD and she is middle age, short blondish hair. She is very good and I recently went to a wedding that she performed but I can't remember her name and I don't know anyone who knows it either. If anyone knows who I am talking about, can you give me her name? I am looking for someone to marry me at the State House next year. Thanks.
    Jen

Proud momma to Connor Andrew
    Born 8/19/05 7lbs 15oz

Sent you a PM

Take a look

Yeah she is a Reverend from what I understand but she does non religious ceremonies at different locations. She will perform it any way you ask from what I understand so if you want religion she will put it in or if you just want a standard wedding she will do that also.
    Jen

Proud momma to Connor Andrew
    Born 8/19/05 7lbs 15oz

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.