Gutter/Drain spout cleaner in St. Mary's?

dmb2112

Hi,

I need to get the drain spouts on my roof cleaned out and was wondering if anyone could recommend a contractor that they've used in the past. I'm in the Callaway area.

Dave

Christy

b*tch rocket
How much does it usually cost to have your gutters cleaned? Ours could go for a good cleaning, and I'm NOT doing it!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Cleaning was only $20 but I bought gutter guards to be installed so he put them in for a few more $.

RodRugg

I don't know nobody to clean them gutters but don't do it yourself. Believe me! My dad tried to do that last year and he fell headfirst off the roof. He fell on the shed and crashed right through it and broke his leg. He stayed there for 2 days cuz the shed was locked from the outside. My grandma got so mad she said she was gonna kick his stupid head off if he ever did that again. My grandma called the police and they came and heard my dad in the shed. They had to break the door off the hinges to get him out and my grandma went nuts. The police said they was gonna arrest my grandma if she kicked him again while they was there. My grandma loved that shed and she used to smoke lunch meat in it.

RodRugg

Originally posted by Christy
:roflmao: Will you come clean my gutter RodRugg? :biggrin:

I can't do that AT ALL! I would have to tell my grandma that I'm goin' to clean gutters for somebody from the computer and she would go NUTS! She HATES computers and she would find my dad's computer in the basement and destroy it. She says computers are from the Devil. She also hates robots and anything electric with arms.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Rather than crashing your shed, buy a ladder tall enough that you don't have to get on the roof and fall head-first.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by RodRugg
My grandma loved that shed and she used to smoke lunch meat in it.
Good Lord! What kind of lunch meat? Didn't she have a problem keeping it lit?

Dave, try calling Lawn Link at 301-769-2007 - they used to be a client of mine and they're really good people. Technically they're a lawn service but they also do gutters and stuff like that.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Didn't know Lawn Link did gutters, but they sure do have my grass growing at a "clip" that requires twice-per-week cutting. Good guys!

Hey Rod - where does she smoke her meat now?