Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Waldorf Mall....in the afternoon

Waldorf Mall....in the afternoon

WAS HORRIBLE. My kid will never ever go there without an adult and I don't think that would be safe either. These kids hanging up there are awful. A friend of mine was walking with his wife, daylight mind you, and these 4 teens came up to him and just punched him in the stomach and ran. Ghetto type, doorags or whatever you call them. I cannot believe it. They did not rob him, just ran away laughing, said they could not have been more than 15. It was reported, but they security guard kind of shrugged it off. Unbelievable what this county has now become. Why are parents not parenting.....I don't get it. Who is going to run this country in another 50 years.....there is no one!!!!!! Our young children are in a world of trouble....literally!
    :coffee:

Quote Originally Posted by rdkarob
    Who is going to run this country in another 50 years.....
    Welfare recipients.
    Je suis prest

Blog Entries
    WAS HORRIBLE. My kid will never ever go there without an adult and I don't think that would be safe either. These kids hanging up there are awful. A friend of mine was walking with his wife, daylight mind you, and these 4 teens came up to him and just punched him in the stomach and ran. Ghetto type, doorags or whatever you call them. I cannot believe it. They did not rob him, just ran away laughing, said they could not have been more than 15. It was reported, but they security guard kind of shrugged it off. Unbelievable what this county has now become. Why are parents not parenting.....I don't get it. Who is going to run this country in another 50 years.....there is no one!!!!!! Our young children are in a world of trouble....literally!
    The kids aren't the problem it sounds like security is the problem. If they are just going to shrug about an assault and let it go, then the problem lies with the adults that are in charge of the place.
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by elaine
    Welfare recipients.
    U can't help being a b!tch can u?

5. 03-26-2007, 11:57 AM

Tight Pants and Lipstick virgovictoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itsbob
    The kids aren't the problem it sounds like security is the problem. If they are just going to shrug about an assault and let it go, then the problem lies with the adults that are in charge of the place.
    At the rate of populating and repopulating our major crime cities and their suburbs across the country, who do you think shall inherit the major share of the U.S.?

The idea of Waldorf, the way it was proposed 20 years ago has left few decent folk who can't afford to move away and a lot of elderly.

That security guard probably filled a slot on a mandate for property management. Thugs know he doesn't carry, most likely.

And the sprawl of folk without morals has to extend it's fingers to surrounding areas - as if you haven't already noticed.

That security guard probably felt like he wasn't paid enough for that sh!t.
    The grand essentials for happiness are having something to do, something to love and something to hope for.

I have been to the mall three times in the past 4 months, and all my experiences have been horrid. These arrogant black girls that walk around in a straight 6-wide line running into people need a good . I was there the other night looking for a new cell phone, and I hated everything about my night. The people, the security, everything.

One little girl was walking looking down at her iPod wondering what Britney Spears song to play next, not paying any attention to where she was going. She keeps walking in a crooked line then walks right into me, ,andn is cocmpletely oblivious she's even done so. Of course mommy's talking on her cell phone the entire time...

I don't like the mall, so I don't go unless I absolutely have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurious
    U can't help being a b!tch can u?
    You going to come defend these people now and call me racist again?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyMarquisLIVE
    You going to come defend these people now and call me racist again?
    First of all that wasn't me who sent u that karma. I sign my Karma notes....

second of all I'm not defending anyone....

and third....i think this story is B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurious
    First of all that wasn't me who sent u that karma. I sign my Karma notes....

second of all I'm not defending anyone....

and third....i think this story is B.S.
    I've talked to security and they've said there's a good 12-15 fights on any given Friday night, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by virgovictoria
    At the rate of populating and repopulating our major crime cities and their suburbs across the country, who do you think shall inherit the major share of the U.S.?

The idea of Waldorf, the way it was proposed 20 years ago has left few decent folk who can't afford to move away and a lot of elderly.

That security guard probably filled a slot on a mandate for property management. Thugs know he doesn't carry, most likely.

And the sprawl of folk without morals has to extend it's fingers to surrounding areas - as if you haven't already noticed.

That security guard probably felt like he wasn't paid enough for that sh!t.
    Exactly.. that's why I said the adults that own/ manage it.
    I can't put the blame on the security guard that gets paid $7 an hour, but how much would it cost the company to put video cameras in the mall, or hire more and better security? Does the sheriff still have an office there? Or did the criminals run them out of there too? Has anyone seen the office in the mall manned? I never have.
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.