Any one eaten at Damon's yet?

K

Katie

I can smell the food there when I drive by on my way home from work. My condo is right down the street from there and sitting on the porch I can catch a whiff of it occasionally. Mmmmm..makes me hungry.

K

Katie

DOH....

Blonde moment big time. Dopey girl here. Oh well...hehe

tater

Not yet, I figured I would wait a few months. You know how a$$-deep these new places get at first. Something new opens and peeps are like a hobo on a ham sandwich. (just a joke, don't want to offend any hobos) :D

interracial

Another Damons

Well since Damon's is a chain I don't see any harm in going.. The one down in Fort Walton Beach is really good.. So Im going to take a chance.. Its just food.. Will give you my rave reviews.. Plus Im going with 2 other ladies who want to go.. Im being dragged!!!

Cabbage

Interracial

The Damons in Fort Walton Beach burned down over 5 years ago!

I mentioned earlier that it burned under "suspicious circumstances" as did a couple others.

The sportsbar of choice in the FWB area now is Anglers on the beach (Okaloosa Island) and there is a BWW3 in FWB, but it's mostly a wings place.

interracial

its been that long

:cheers: i enjoyed my lunch.. i also had a apple martini - was good - but had better.. overall i give it a 8.. i will see if my rating goes up or down as it gets old

watercolor

yeah yeah
oh yum...an apple martini...that sounds good. I have never had a martini..so I cant say much about em. but is sounds good!

interracial

Martini bar

:cheers: I have been to a martini bar, that has served nothing but that drink.. They had over 200 specials.. But damons wasn't that bad.. The food was pretty good.. One of the ladies I had dined with, had ordered lunch ribs, She gobbled those things up so fast.. It was pretty funny.. Anyone else have tried the place over the weekend?

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
I've made three visits there and they have only been open a week.

The ribs are good.
Excellent service.
Dessert is good.
4 big screens.
Nice place to eat. Nice place to chill. Nice place to "get-away". Nice place to watch a game. Nice place to hang out....

ME LIKES! :D

interracial

DefinaTELY

:bandit: I will be going there again.. It has the hanging out thing going on. Have to go there in the after hours.. 9pm until..

black dog

Free America
Damons had such good fried cheese

look-son-a-necroposter.jpg