Brew and 'Que event

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Richard Cranium said:
I think I'm going to go, but only to laugh at the locals.
Because only folks in So. MD enjoy bar-b-que, beer and having a good time, I guess. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a good day out to me also.

Did laugh at one thing: they talk about the beauty of So. MD, yadda yadda... but you contact them in VA. :lol:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
mainman said:
They're giving out tickets at work for this... I think...

Funny Story (and I must confess !)
Baynet had a contest last year to win two free tickets to the Oyster Festival,
all you had to do was enter your favorite oyster recipe to be eligible.
I did a google search and copied the first fried oyster recipe that I came to.
copy-clipped/pasted, sent it in.
Yassar, that old family recipe :lmao:
I won two tickets to the Oyster Festival !:killingme

Last edited:

HighRoadRob

Info on the Brew & 'Que

ohstate said:
I stumbled across this new event @ the St. Mary's fairgrounds. Sounds interesting. Anyone have any additional info on it?

http://www.brewandque.com/

Hi everyone, I'm one of the folks from the company putting on the Brew & 'Que and saw that there might be some questions and thought I'd do my best to answer them. Let me know what you're curious about and I'll see what I can tell you.

Oh, and whoever said that we're from Virginia - technically you're right because our company is located there, however I've had a family home in Piney Point for 35 years so while I know better then to think I'm a local, I'm probably down there enough that plenty of people think I am!! So I know all about the beauty of Southern Maryland...

dbquad1993

Brew and 'Que selections

Will there be a good variety of beers and barbeques or will there just be the standard Coors or Bud and North Carolina Style BBQ? TIA!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
HighRoadRob said:
Hi everyone, I'm one of the folks from the company putting on the Brew & 'Que and saw that there might be some questions and thought I'd do my best to answer them. Let me know what you're curious about and I'll see what I can tell you.

Oh, and whoever said that we're from Virginia - technically you're right because our company is located there, however I've had a family home in Piney Point for 35 years so while I know better then to think I'm a local, I'm probably down there enough that plenty of people think I am!! So I know all about the beauty of Southern Maryland...

:gossip: told me that you are smokin hot. :drool:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
HighRoadRob said:
Hi Rob! I just got off the phone with you :lol:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
dbquad1993 said:
Will there be a good variety of beers and barbeques or will there just be the standard Coors or Bud and North Carolina Style BBQ? TIA!
:yeahthat: This could be a determining factor if I go or not.