Laurel Glen

Waves

I see old posts from 2 years ago relating to Laurel Glen but was hoping I could get some new feedback on the community. What is the neighborhood like these days? Are there still problems with trash on the ground, loitering, crime, etc.?

mizteresa1965

I moved out of there almost 2 years ago, and I'm glad I did. I didn't find out until I was tied into a lease for a townhouse that there were 4 child molesters living in the neighborhood. Personally, I didn't have a problem, but it was noisey, and there were alot of fights, and I don't regret leaving that place. If I didn't have an alarm system on my townhouse, I wouldn't have felt safe living there as a single mother.

D

dm4462

i live there now in the appartments we have know problem at all. havent seen any fights and the nosie is off by 10 pm they have someone come aroung everyday to pick up trash.

PAgirl76

I live there and I haven't had any problems with crime but the kids are really rude. It is like a neighborhood full of kids and no parents. They trash the playgrounds all the time. But we just keep to ourselves.

sockgirl77

There is always some kind of riff raff going on in the apartments. I've been through there at night and actually witnessed drug deals. The kids there are not supervised. I had a 5 or 6 year old walk up to my 2 year old and cuss at him for no reason. People just let their kids roam free. If you are looking for a quiet place to live, that is not going to be it. I know someone who is a livein geriatric aide there. She has seen soooo much. She always complains about all of the people hanging out in the parking lot. Plus you can hear the people trampling around above you if you live on a lower level.
However, the housing development seems nice and quiet.
JMHO.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Coventry17 said:
Laurel Glen 03-29-2007 07:18 PM Biatch!

It's "b1tch". No "a".

Wow. Learn something new every day. It's spelled with a digit. Who knew?