Beautiful! Looks like you got it to pose for you. :lol:

Where did you take that picture?

I

Inkpen

Sharon said:
Beautiful! Looks like you got it to pose for you. :lol:

Where did you take that picture?
Where?
Down near the Patuxent in middle Calvert County...

johnjrval424

Inkpen said:
Had moment and a camera..this is what I got:

Speechless - absolutely gorgeous. I hope I have an opportunity in my lifetime to see something that spectacular.

Good job! :howdy:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
johnjrval424 said:
Speechless - absolutely gorgeous. I hope I have an opportunity in my lifetime to see something that spectacular.

Good job! :howdy:

Look up. I see them fairly often.

Great pic, Ink.

johnjrval424

aps45819 said:
Get your azz outside and you will.

Excellent pic :yay:
:biteme: :shutup:

I get my arse outside quite frequently, thank you very much. However, I haven't seen a bald eagle flying around my house. Perhaps you could come over in your safari pants and binoculars and point him out to me.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
johnjrval424 said:

I get my arse outside quite frequently, thank you very much. However, I haven't seen a bald eagle flying around my house. Perhaps you could come over in your safari pants and binoculars and point him out to me.
Try going somewhere other than "around your house." We're blessed with an abundance of parks and recreational areas in SoMD.

Be very glad you don't see on near your house. If one nested in your front yard, you could be required to not use your home.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
aps45819 said:
Be very glad you don't see on near your house. If one nested in your front yard, you could be required to not use your home.

I wondered what happened to the people that lived in the house around the corner after the buzzards took over.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
elaine said:
I wondered what happened to the people that lived in the house around the corner after the buzzards took over.
Ew those things gross me out when I see them. Those poor people.

Tomcat

Anytime
Lugnut said:
What camera/lens do you use?

johnjrval424 said:

I get my arse outside quite frequently, thank you very much. However, I haven't seen a bald eagle flying around my house.

Great pic, again, camera/lens??

I have sat on my back porch and watched them fly up our creek, there's a nest somewhere around here as I see them quite frequently.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
mv_princess said:
Ew those things gross me out when I see them. Those poor people.

You know the house I'm talking about, don't ya'?

They started hangin' out on the dead tree at the entrance to the neighborhood, then moved to the house across the street.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
elaine said:
You know the house I'm talking about, don't ya'?

They started hangin' out on the dead tree at the entrance to the neighborhood, then moved to the house across the street.
Yup I know which one. They haven't been there for while. I don't know if they are the kind of birds that go south or anything. But they were gross, too many on that roof may have caused that poor thing to cave in.