Need Divorce Advice....

baydoll

Hi to everyone....

I'm looking for some good divorce advice....does anybody have a lawyer than can recommend to me? Someone in the Lusby/Prince Frederick/Solomons Area and inexpensive since I am far from rich.....

Little history: husband is a serial cheater and I want to dump his cheating butt quick. We've been married 26 years and I have NO idea about what all is involved in divorcing someone so ANY and ALL advice is GRATEFULLY needed.

Thanks, all! :howdy:

smoothmarine187

baydoll said:
Hi to everyone....

Little history: husband is a serial cheater and I want to dump his cheating butt quick. We've been married 26 years and I have NO idea about what all is involved in divorcing someone so ANY and ALL advice is GRATEFULLY needed.

I know this good info I'm about to give you is a little to late, but if you would have put out more often he would have been to tired to cheat on you!

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
smoothmarine187 said:
I know this good info I'm about to give you is a little to late, but if you would have put out more often he would have been to tired to cheat on you!

:nono: :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
baydoll said:
It's actually pretty easy if all parties are cooperative. It's when they're not that it gets sticky. I don't know any lawyers in that area, but for a simple divorce just about any of them will do.

nobody really

I need a nap
baydoll said:
Hi to everyone....

I'm looking for some good divorce advice....does anybody have a lawyer than can recommend to me? Someone in the Lusby/Prince Frederick/Solomons Area and inexpensive since I am far from rich.....

I used Baldwin down in Lexington Park. We didn't have kids, so I wrote up the separation agreement once we agreed to what was to be split. Doesn't sound like its going to be easy for you - apparently he has had it made for the last 26 years. Probably easier just to cut his p*nis off. :coffee:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I wonder if this is whatshisname's wife, the guy that lied about his wife having cancer and looking to hookup. :confused:

gigi6

Baby.......the only lawyer I know (who is worth every penny) is a guy named Spencer Hecht. He is in Silver Spring, but does come to Calvert County. Since you have been married 26 years, its WORTH THE DRIVE - this guy won't let you down. He has a great reputation and will not rip you off.

Smooth... NOT NICE!

keekee

It's best of you can decide on things without going to court. It will save you both a lot of time and money. But if you must go to court...

DO NOT GO CHEAP ON YOUR LAWYER!
Do whatever you have to do to pay for a good lawyer.
If you don't, you will get screwed (financially).

I paid for a good lawyer for my divorce - Kim Digiovanni in Bowie.
She is very good.

My ex went cheap, and his lawyer was a useless pile of flesh in court.
I was reading over his paperwork, pointing out blazing errors.
His lawyer's response was "I don't write this stuff up, my paralegal does".

:dork: :dork: :dork:

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
smoothmarine187 said:

You really should calm down with your comments. Otherwise everyone will know that you are Richard Crainuims brother!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
vraiblonde said:
Who, John Edwards?
JOhn Edwards is on the forum and wants to hook up and no one told me??? :jameo: Tell him to PM me. :lol:

That Mike guy who was looking for a big, beautiful woman. His wife later logged on under his name and dimed him out.

smoothmarine187

Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 09:04 AM asses can't take a joke LOL
Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 09:03 AM Preach brotha man, PREACH!
Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 09:03 AM
Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 08:41 AM or swallowed or allowed some anal action might have helped too. Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 08:39 AM as$hole
Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 08:36 AM
Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 08:35 AM ass

:lmao: :killingme At least there are a few people here that enjoy some good constructive critisism

Richard Cranium

baydoll said:
Hi to everyone....

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Don't get me started on how the cheating/lying gene makes up 50% of a woman's psyche.

Geek

smoothmarine187 said:
Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 09:04 AM asses can't take a joke LOL
Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 09:03 AM Preach brotha man, PREACH!
Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 09:03 AM
Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 08:41 AM or swallowed or allowed some anal action might have helped too. Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 08:39 AM as$hole
Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 08:36 AM
Need Divorce Advice.... 03-29-2007 08:35 AM ass

:lmao: :killingme At least there are a few people here that enjoy some good constructive critisism

good morning :love:

This_person

baydoll said:
Hi to everyone....

Do you have proof? Is he cohabitating? These things change how quickly and what you get. Remember, who ever leaves the house/kids loses the house/kids.