School Bus Driver in Handcuffs

SoMDGirl42

Anyone with a scanner know what's going on? There is a school bus driver pulled over by Sheetz in Great Mills. Driver in handcuffs.

S

StrwberryKisses

Wow thats crazy. Hopefully cause of the time of day they did not have any kids on board. Keep us posted if you hear anything else.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Or running red lights...

Yesterday I was heading north on 235 at aroun 2:45pm and I was doing about 48mph and a school bus flew by me... :coffee:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
chernmax said:
Or running red lights...

Yesterday I was heading north on 235 at aroun 2:45pm and I was doing about 48mph and a school bus flew by me... :coffee:

You dont get hand cuffed for this..

SMIB Sucks

What the?!?!?
According to an article I read she was trying to sell the kids organs on the black market. Apparently there is some black market organ ring from up around DC and they got to the bus driver. Told her that if she didn't bring the kids up to DC, they were going to kill her family. Somehow the great police around here were able to figure out what was going on and stopped her. I heard Cranium was the guy that tipped off the police as to what was going on. Saved the day and all.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
SMIB Sucks said:
According to an article I read she was trying to sell the kids organs on the black market. Apparently there is some black market organ ring from up around DC and they got to the bus driver. Told her that if she didn't bring the kids up to DC, they were going to kill her family. Somehow the great police around here were able to figure out what was going on and stopped her. I heard Cranium was the guy that tipped off the police as to what was going on. Saved the day and all.
If only she had stuck to selling pianos.

But I guess pianos are the gateway instrument...