FINALLY!!! I officially a Lusbian!!!!

Ponytail

Got my shyt moved in over the last couple of days. I have my dog, and my scooter at MY house. I'm a happy guy!! Got cold beer in the fridge, now let the unpacking, and REAL work begin.

:cool:

Ponytail

It was later than planned, yes. But the reason for that lateness was nobody's fault but mine...and worth it. :wink:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Welcome to the 'hood PT. I'll be over to raid your fridge. :cheers:

Pete

Repete
Not far behind

It is official, I accepted a job down there last week and set my retirement date. I have 70 days to go.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Not far behind

Originally posted by dpete2q
It is official, I accepted a job down there last week and set my retirement date. I have 70 days to go.
Will you be off site or in my building or do you know yet?

Pete

Repete
I will be living in my "mobile palace" over in the Solomans rec area for a month while I look for a house. I am not sure if Lusby is where I will end up or not. Seems like Lusby has the bulk of the market on houses for sale. PT I will be over for the "cold one".

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Ponytail
Got my shyt moved in over the last couple of days. I have my dog, and my scooter at MY house. I'm a happy guy!! Got cold beer in the fridge, now let the unpacking, and REAL work begin.

:cool:

Well congrats on being a Lusbian! I was one at one time.. for almost a good 7 mths. BUT.. I decided to come back over yonder.:biggrin:

Hope you have a great stay.. and hope to meet you sometime soon.. at a par-tay or something

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Congratulations, PT. :cheers: You know this means the next par-tay will be held at your house...:wink:
Only if he has got a hot tub! :lmao:
Congrats PT - glad your dawg and bike are down, have fun unpacking!

Steve

Enjoying life!
I smell a housewarming party! :cheers: :biggrin:

Darnit! Steve didn't log out of MY forums again! :burning: Good thing I didn't post anything tawdry! :really:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: FINALLY!!! I officially a Lusbian!!!!

Originally posted by watercolor23
Well congrats on being a Lusbian! I was one at one time.. for almost a good 7 mths. BUT.. I decided to come back over yonder.:biggrin:

But did you keep the toaster oven? :wink:

Congrats on making it down here, PT! :cheers:

Ponytail

Originally posted by migtig
Only if he has got a hot tub! :lmao:
Congrats PT - glad your dawg and bike are down, have fun unpacking!

Everything in time. I can show where the hot tub will go...good enough? :biggrin:

Ponytail

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Congratulations, PT. :cheers: You know this means the next par-tay will be held at your house...:wink:

Sorry that I missed you. You leaving had nothing to do with me deciding to go... I swear!

How'd pixy make out at the car show?