st marys landing

Boxdyn

It was about 4 years ago. I always thought the neighborhood looked a little shady, but didn't have much choice when I moved in. Management took fairly good care of the apartments and I never had any trouble while there. By I will put a disclaimer on this statement by saying I was only there for 6 months.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Boxdyn said:
It was about 4 years ago. I always thought the neighborhood looked a little shady, but didn't have much choice when I moved in. Management took fairly good care of the apartments and I never had any trouble while there. By I will put a disclaimer on this statement by saying I was only there for 6 months.

Management and the buildings are fine. It's some bad residents, and the bad neighborhood that sucks... :ohwell:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Oz said:
Management and the buildings are fine. It's some bad residents, and the bad neighborhood that sucks... :ohwell:

Yep. This isn't the first murder or crime by the apartments in that area.

There's a few different sets of apartment buildings in close proximity. I don't remember the name of the one's I lived in in 2001. It had a lot of bad tennants then and I doubt that it's gotten better. That year, from what I recall- and its a bit fuzzy- 2 guys got beaten, 1 got killed, 1 attempted armed robbery, and a few other things that I know of.

smcop

Chain729 said:
Yep. This isn't the first murder or crime by the apartments in that area.

There's a few different sets of apartment buildings in close proximity. I don't remember the name of the one's I lived in in 2001. It had a lot of bad tennants then and I doubt that it's gotten better. That year, from what I recall- and its a bit fuzzy- 2 guys got beaten, 1 got killed, 1 attempted armed robbery, and a few other things that I know of.
Technically, that murder didn't take place in St. Mary's Landing, it was Peggs View. Although they are almost connected. The victim in that homicide was John Butler, and the two who were beaten were brothers. The suspects, Charles Henry Steward Senior and Charles Henry Stewart Jr, (convicted) were Father and Son from Leonardtown.

Let me say the management goes to great lengths to protect it's occupants, they have hired an off duty police officer to patrol in the area.

Richard Cranium

smcop said:
Let me say the management goes to great lengths to protect it's occupants, they have hired an off duty police officer to patrol in the area.

Someone should let them know their money is being wasted, because he sits on his fat ass and posts on the internet all night long.

smcop

Richard Cranium said:
Someone should let them know their money is being wasted, because he sits on his fat ass and posts on the internet all night long.
Perhaps he does Dick! He is an ICE federal officer. Why don't you go and ask him!

smcop

Richard Cranium said:
I suppose ICE stands for I Can't Enforce, right?
I think it stands for Immigration Customs Enforcement. But I don't work for them so I don't know Dick!

smcop

Richard Cranium said:
Like I said....someone's gettin a paycheck for nothing!
We know your delivering those newspapers hard and fast for your money Dick. Hey do you have propane in that trailer? Work harder and maybe you can get a double wide!