Avoid Blue Fox Cleaners

colecole

Blue Fox Cleaners in Prince Frederick, near Ledo Pizza and the new Outback Restaurant, should be avoided if you expect satisfactory cleaning or respectable customer service. We recently prepaid for three items, each with stains that should not have been difficult to remove. However, not only were the stains not removed, some of the garments were returned in worse condition than they were when we dropped them off. A brand new suit was ruined by a chemical the cleaners used in an attempt to remove a stain. No refund was offered and no apology was offered. In addition, the manager became defensive and irate when we questioned him about a refund and his policy on customer satisfaction. He informed us that we could take the matter to the Better Business Bureau or Small Claims Court. He showed no personal interest in our satisfaction with his service and he showed no interest in providing us with professional service. He screamed and ranted about how many years he's been in business and about how his customers are always satisfied. When we reminded him that we were not satisfied with his service he continued to scream about his qualifications. Has anyone had similar experiences with Blue Fox?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Well dur - everyone knows foxes are red... That should have told you something right there! :rolleyes:

somdfan

I have not dealt with them, but thank you for the warning. I love how when a business does you wrong their response is always, "I've been in this business for twenty years, and I've never had any complaints." Yeah, right. Even if this were true, who cares, you, the customer have a complaint now. They've ruined your clothing, and they don't give a hoot, and on top of that act nasty to boot (hey that rhymes). Jerks like that have the nerve to act like you, the customer, have done something wrong by complaining about the mess they've made of things. Gosh, what is this world coming to? Small claims court will take a lot of your time and cause you lots of aggravation, but if you don't go, this business will just continue to get away with ruining people's clothing.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
johnjrval424 said:
Isn't it funny how every time a business gets slammed on here that the person has only posted 1, maybe 2, times? :whistle:
Maybe it takes just a lot to get colecole ticked off. :whistle: