Theme Song

G

giggles04

Originally posted by bknarw
If you could have a theme song play every time you walk into a room, what song would it be?

Happygirl, by Martina McBride

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Not the songs again--

This one I just should have skipped, now "Mission Impossible" is going round in my head. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
American Girl, I can't remember who sings it but my mom tells me it's my song whenever it comes on the radio.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by pixiegirl
American Girl, I can't remember who sings it but my mom tells me it's my song whenever it comes on the radio.

Tom Petty... I think!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Kyle955

Tom Petty... I think!

It is Tom Petty, but I always associate that song as the one the girl is playing right before she gets kidnapped in "Silence of the Lambs"!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
That's funny Bch, there's a guy in my office that calls me "Margarita" because I walk out of the office on Friday's singing that song.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
in my younger days

I always thought of "Brickhouse" as my theme song but it was a secret....

Cariblue, what about the song by Billy Ocean...Carribean Queen. Thought of that when I first saw your name...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Theme Song

Originally posted by bknarw

Party pooper!
:moon:

OK - try to be cute and I get mooned! So I'll play along... I'd like to have the theme from "Pink Panther" - da-dum, da-dah, da-dum-da-dah-da-day-da-da-da-daaaaaaaaaaaa....

Christy

b*tch rocket
My personal choice would be "Living Dead Girl" by Rob Zombie :dude:

However, all my military buds would say (for me) "The Perfect Country and Western Song" by David Allen Coe. Long story but ahhhhh the memories! ;)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
... "The Perfect Country and Western Song" by David Allen Coe. Long story but ahhhhh the memories! ;)

I can remember a "closing time" or two, 20 years or so ago, when that one came up on the jukebox myself!

...I was drunk, the day my Mom....Got out'a prison....:cheers: :guitar:

W

wyldanjel

Any of my friends from High School would say anything with Guns N' Roses like the start of Welcome to the Jungle LOL!

Kelli:bandit:

Christy

b*tch rocket
And I went....

to pick her up.... in the rain...

"Closing time" at any of my gatherings entailed all men who were left standing (even just a little bit, teetering on the edge of passing out didn't get you out of it), had to serenade me (and all the other girls) in their skivies, on the beach with The Perfect Country and Western Song. :cheers: My house, my rules! :D Needless to say, My girlfriends and I know that song backwards and forwards. :cool:

Hmmm, maybe I'll have to reinstitute that rule for the next gathering! ;) :cheers: