The Greens at Hilton Run Apartments?

Cowgirl

grmshep said:
Does anyone know about the safety and the living conditions like at The Greens apartments?

My dad lives there...I think he likes it alright. Never heard him complain about it. :shrug:

sockgirl77

I have friends that live there. One of which is a forum member. They've all had issues with the management.

johnjrval424

somdebay said:
Where has there NOT been a robbery recently? It's everywhere, unless you live in a million dollar gated community and that probably still isn't safe.

To me, a great big house is simply a billboard to the unscrupulous society members that that person has a lot of money. I've never understood the need nor do I want to, personally. I don't think anyone is exempt if someone wants to commit a crime. Just depends on time and circumstances.

DawnK

Mostly known as a BIOTCH
I lived there for almost 2 years. Never had any problems. Management was fine and friendly. I used to drop off my rent check on rent day, that way I got to know the girls in the office. If I ever had a problem, I would always drop in and tell them, so they remembered who I was. I figured I might get my problem fixed sooner.

The pools are great and are all taken well care of as well as the lifeguards they have. Some of the kids get rowdy, but then again, they are kids.

Overall I would say go for it, but did you check across the street at Abberly Crest? They have bigger and brand new apts going for the same $$...

rack'm

Jaded
They've changed management 5 times since last January..their book keeping blows and their maint. people have also been replaced.

It may be a good place to live now. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They have a three bedroom, 1300 sq. ft model that rents for $1400 a month or so. You can't buy a 3 BR house around here for that monthly payment.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
vraiblonde said:
They have a three bedroom, 1300 sq. ft model that rents for $1400 a month or so. You can't buy a 3 BR house around here for that monthly payment.
But would you rent a two-bedroom 1,000 swft apartment for $1,000? Utilities included and also a w/d.

Just wondering. We hope to get started on our addition soon, and the rental will help pay for our expansion.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:
But would you rent a two-bedroom 1,000 swft apartment for $1,000? Utilities included and also a w/d.

Just wondering. We hope to get started on our addition soon, and the rental will help pay for our expansion.
Here's a comparison

Barclay
One Bedroom, One Bath - 793 sq. ft.
Pricing: $ $1005 to $1,069