Lawyer recommendation? (Lexington Park)

Esprix

I've found myself in a personal injury situation that requires a little legal advice, but I'm still new to the area and wouldn't know the first thing about finding a lawyer except for picking one randomly out of the phone book. Can anyone out there recommend someone they've had dealings with?

Thanks in advance! :)

Esprix

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
vraiblonde said:
Sue Ann Armitage seems to be the general consensus in another thread.

Good luck!

She's good with divorces when you need a real blood sucker...

I would probably use Phil Dorsey for a personal injury situation. :yay:

SoMDGirl42

My daughter just settled her personal injury accident 2 weeks ago with Tim Parlett of Wilson and Parlett. Main office is in Upper Marbarlo but they do have an office in Leonardtown 301-475-3232.

He also settled my boyfriends Worker Comp case last year.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
SoMDGirl42 said:
My daughter just settled her personal injury accident 2 weeks ago with Tim Parlett of Wilson and Parlett. Main office is in Upper Marbarlo but they do have an office in Leonardtown 301-475-3232.

He also settled my boyfriends Worker Comp case last year.

Yeah, he's another very skilled ambulance chaser... :yay:

SoMDGirl42

Oz said:
Yeah, he's another very skilled ambulance chaser... :yay:
Actually, we called him. He did a good job with the worker's comp case, and thought we'd let him do the accident case too! He actually did a very good job negotiating the medical bills from 65,000 to just over 5,000!

Esprix

On a completely unrelated note, who the heck would give anonymous negative karma for this thread? Weird... :razz:

Esprix

queencity28

Esprix said:
I've found myself in a personal injury situation that requires a little legal advice, but I'm still new to the area and wouldn't know the first thing about finding a lawyer except for picking one randomly out of the phone book. Can anyone out there recommend someone they've had dealings with?

Thanks in advance! :)

Esprix

Stay away from the Dorsey Firm. I had two cases with them, one was a work related injury, the second was a personal injury case from a car accident. I promise you, unless you have a county name or your case is going to pull in some serious money, they will push you to the side and forget about you. After a year and 6G's worth of medical bills, not to mention property damage, time off work, and tension headaches from a neck injury, they came at me with a 2G offer. I refused to accept it, and once Dorsey found out who my father was (not from this area, but well respected), the offer changed to 10G's two weeks later.

sockgirl77

Esprix said:
On a completely unrelated note, who the heck would give anonymous negative karma for this thread? Weird... :razz:

Esprix

Dear Mighty Mouse,
See what I mean about the :razz:?
Love,
Socki