Black Lab Pup Needs Home

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Received this in my email (Freecycle). Thought I'd pass along in case anyone is looking for a doggie. Another case of "moving and can't take with." :ohwell:

To: St_Marys_County_Freecycle@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 07:53:46 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: [St. Mary's County Freecycle] OFFER: young black lab - California
Pets not allowed in our new home thus have to give up the puppy. 18 month old black lab, about 45 pounds. Very friendly. Good with children. Current on shots. Not neutered. Located in Town Creek neighborhood of California.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Chasey_Lane said:
Received this in my email (Freecycle). Thought I'd pass along in case anyone is looking for a doggie. Another case of "moving and can't take with." :ohwell:

To: St_Marys_County_Freecycle@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 07:53:46 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: [St. Mary's County Freecycle] OFFER: young black lab - California
Pets not allowed in our new home thus have to give up the puppy. 18 month old black lab, about 45 pounds. Very friendly. Good with children. Current on shots. Not neutered. Located in Town Creek neighborhood of California.

By chance is there a picture of the lab?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Like this but a bigger

Girl2.jpg

smoothmarine187

kwillia said:
Nomo could only afford to get a black lab that had only one nut...:ohwell:

It actually had two when she stole it from the old crippled lady at the post office but then she ran over it with her shopping cart. poor pooch.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
kwillia said:
Nomo could only afford to get a black lab that had only one nut...:ohwell:
Poor nomo. :bawl:

Actually, the seller of her pup had dog's other nut bronzed, and now nomo hangs it on her Christmas tree every year. It really is a touching family tradition that will be passed on for generations to come.

Isn't that a nice story? :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
smoothmarine187 said:
Quit lieing I drove over there and saw it....It has one eye and a pirate patch...lol
Is the patch covering the good eye?

nomoney

BadGirl said:

Actually, the seller of her pup had dog's other nut bronzed, and now nomo hangs it on her Christmas tree every year. It really is a touching family tradition that will be passed on for generations to come.

Its the prettiest decoration I have :bawl:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
smoothmarine187 said:
Quit lieing I drove over there and saw it....It has one eye and a pirate patch...lol

I was asking on behalf of someone that does not have computer access,if its any of your business anyway. One can't day a gosh damn thing on this freakin forum without snide, smartazz comments and the people that always try to start are always the same group....Bad Girl, K Jo, smoothmarine just to name a few.

Just shut the F up and keep your stupidness to yourself!

smoothmarine187

BadGirl said:

ahahahaah oh christ, this thread is making me laugh out loud.....

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:

She told me she throws the nut in her spaghetti pot to keep the water from boiling over. :confused: