Marching through Time

Hessian

Marietta Mansion is hosting their annual Marching through Time reenactment with reenactors representing Celts--through Viet Nam.

250+ reenactors in individual encampments are ready to take your questions and will be putting on drill & firing demonstrations from mid Morning Saturday throughout the afternoon.

naturally Civil War and WWII have a large group but there are plenty from the Medieval period and colonial.

Cost is around 8.00 per adult and 5 per child. There will be a number of tents for merchants to browse too.

I will be commanding my colonial militia and am hoping there is a strong turn out for Saturday because Sunday looks horrendous weather-wise. Please Come out an encourage these volunteers.

Event is perfect for homeschool families, military historians, and anyone who is bored with the Renn Faire schtick.

Last edited:
Hessian said:
marietta mansion is hosting their annual Marching through Time reenactment with reenactors representing Celts--through Viet Nam.

250+ reenactors in individual encampments are ready to take your questions and will be putting on drill & firing demonstrations from mid Morning Saturday throughout the afternoon.

naturally Civil War and WWII have a large group but there are plenty from the Medieval period and colonial.

Cost is around 8.00 per adult and 5 per child. There will be a number of tents for merchants to browse too.

I will be commanding my colonial militia and am hoping there is a strong turn out for Saturday because Sunday looks horrendous weather-wise.

Event is perfect for homeschool families, military historians, and anyone who is bored with the Renn Faire schtick.
Where is this?

Hessian

Not rained out

Lots of great reenactors and scenario drill & skirmishes.
Small but interested crowds.
Coordinator for the past 15 years is retiring.

Program cancelled due to rain for tomorrow.

A navy film crew was there to shoot some greetings for our service men & women in Iraq.
We were able to give them our best wishes and hope for their safe return.