Insurance???????

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Anyone have a good insurance company that covers general liability for off sight trainers? The barn I mainly teach at only covers me on their site and I have another barn that is requiring me to have it. Any advice would be useful. Thanks.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
mizteresa1965 said:
Contact First Insurance Group, in Waldorf. 301-843-9555. They handle all lines of insurance.

Best Insurance deals specifically with horse related insurance. I think they are the cheapest too. You just have to google them.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Anyone have a good insurance company that covers general liability for off sight trainers? The barn I mainly teach at only covers me on their site and I have another barn that is requiring me to have it. Any advice would be useful. Thanks.

If you're a certified instructor, check with your association, they can help. :howdy:

spellbound

Equi-Sure automatically insures all USEF members to a certain extent. But it probably doesn't include professional activities. Equi-Sure will give USEF members discounts on additional insurance though.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I got some....against my will. :bigwhoop: I made $74 last year after taxes. I guess I can put a big fat negative sign in front of that. I suppose in the fall I will have to accept another couple students. :whistle: