Article about why stick shifts

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Me too but you hardly see them anymore. I also like them for others because you have to pay more attention to your driving with a stick - you can't doomscroll on your phone or eat a full course meal or pluck your eyebrows. You're more engaged with what you're supposed to be doing.

(Now the tards are going to pile in here and insist they CAN watch Tik Tok vids and shave the scraggle off their chins while driving a stick, and that I'm just a moron incapable of multitasking :lol: )
I CAN watch Tik Tok vids and shave the scraggle off my chins (swidt?) while driving a stick, and yr just a moron incapable of multitasking

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My trusty '78 Bronco....4-speed granny-low trans with a gear shift lever 2' tall. Same with my '78 F-150 plow truck. My '91 Toyota 4x4 is 5-speed manual. My '89 F-250 4x4...5-speed manual. The only automatic trans I have in any vehicle is behind a flathead V8 in a '69 Bronco. I'm "auto trans deprived".

jrt_ms1995

My trusty '78 Bronco....4-speed granny-low trans with a gear shift lever 2' tall. Same with my '78 F-150 plow truck. My '91 Toyota 4x4 is 5-speed manual. My '89 F-250 4x4...5-speed manual. The only automatic trans I have in any vehicle is behind a flathead V8 in a '69 Bronco. I'm "auto trans deprived".
That's a lot of trannies at your place! :lol: