Best concealed carry firearm and caliber?

NextJen

Raisin cane
Just giving it some thought now that SC is Constitutional Carry.

I have pretty small hands. I like the 9mm M&P by S&W I purchased for home, but just wanted some ideas and suggestions to think about before I head back to the armory.

TIA!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I pocket carried a 9mm Ruger LCP II, it's single stack and you don't even notice it. However, I rarely carry anymore. Too many rules of where you can/can't carry. I work in DC as fed- can't have it on fed property; retired military- can't take on any base; volunteer EMS- can't carry on department property; some counties and businesses won't let you on there property with one... About the only time I carry is if I have to shop in Waldorf...even then if I had to use it in this gun crazy state, I'd be the persecuted one. I did get the permit years ago when it was "impossible" to get and still keep it active just because I can.

CPUSA

I have pretty small hands. I like the 9mm M&P by S&W I purchased for home, but just wanted some ideas and suggestions to think about before I head back to the armory.

TIA!
vulcan mini.jpg

This is the Vulcan mini....MINI...

perfect for small hands....and to hell with concealing anymore...are Democrats concealing their agenda anymore??

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Get a good handle on the law, while it says SC is now constitutional carry there are many places you can't carry and after a brief reading I am unsure if it is an all-type of carry or only open carry.