Biden Actions ... And Reactions

phreddyp

Biden has to be Sh*tting his pants right about now, after giving billions to Iran. I wonder if Iran's drone technology was somewhat enhanced by all of the weaponry left behind in Afghanistan?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

So who is ACTUALLY paying for these student loans, Joe? Daily Mail reveals who is footing Biden's $150 BILLION bid to 'buy votes' by wiping debt

• The White House announced another $7.4B in student loan debt canceled Friday
  • 4.3 million student loan borrowers have had debt canceled since President Biden took office

According to Marc Goldwein, senior policy director for the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, no one is immediately going to see their taxes go up due to the president's largesse.

However, it will impact the public in multiple ways because it is effectively shifting the debt of individuals on to the nation.

'We're increasing federal borrowing to essentially reduce personal borrowing for student debt,' Goldwein told DailyMail.com.

He said while the Biden administration has announced cutting $153 billion in student debt, the real figure is much higher.

Factoring in the debt that will be canceled moving forward, and the interest canceled while repayments were paused during the pandemic, the total amount being forgiven is closer to $600 billion.

Wiping out such a large amount of student loan debt could have several effects including pushing up demand, leading to inflation.

The cost would therefore be spread out to everybody else through higher prices.

Over time, the move would force the U.S. to issue more bonds, and more people will buy those bonds instead of investing the the private sector.

'Americans will feel the cost upfront through slightly higher prices, and over time with slightly lower future incomes,' Goldwein explained.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden warns Netanyahu US will NOT support Israel's counterattack on Iran amid fears of all-out war: President tells PM in late-night call 'you got a win, take the win' after IDF shot down 'nearly all' incoming drones and missiles

• President Biden has made it clear to Benjamin Netanyahu that US forces will not join offensive operations against Iran, according to reports
  • The comments were made by Biden during a phone call between the two leaders after Iran unleashed a drone and missile attack on Israel
  • Biden released a statement following the call between the two leaders saying it had reaffirmed America's 'ironclad commitment to the security of Israel'

President Joe Biden told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the US will not support any counterattack against Iran, sources have revealed.

Biden spoke with Netanyahu in a late-night phone call after Iran bombarded Israel with hundreds of missiles and drones on Saturday in response to a drone strike in Syria that killed 12 Iranians, including two top generals.

A senior White House official told Axios that Biden made it clear to Netanyahu that US forces would not participate in any further operations. Netanyahu said he understood.

Biden reportedly told the Israeli Prime Minister: 'You got a win. Take the win', amid fears amongst White House officials that an Iran attack will lead to a greater war in the region.

Officials told CNN that all in US forces managed to intercept more 70 drones and at least three ballistic missiles during the attack, but don't have an appetite to take Iran head on.

Three senior administration officials have also told NBC News that Biden had privately expressed concern that Netanyahu is trying to pull the US into the conflict.
The White House believes the Israelis are not looking for a direct war with Iran but US officials can't be certain, an official told the outlet.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As Twitchy reported earlier, a Mexican NGO called Resource Center Matamoras has been distributing flyers to illegal immigrants encouraging them to vote for President Joe Biden. "Reminder to vote for President Biden when you are in the United States. We need another four years of his term to stay open," the flyer reads. Now, we've all been assured we are idiots for thinking illegal immigrants can vote in federal elections. In federal elections, specifically; they are allowed to vote in some local contests. Meanwhile, the Democrats fight any effort to implement voter ID and issue driver's licenses to illegals.

Speaker Mike Johnson announced he was introducing a bill that would explicitly ban illegal immigrants from voting.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden mocks Trump for celebrating the overturning of Roe v. Wade as a 'miracle'... and claims he got the inspiration from the $60 Bible he's 'trying to sell': President taunts Trump in Florida and says he can win his rival's home state

President Joe Biden traveled to Florida Tuesday to take on former President Donald Trump on his home turf - and on the issue of abortion.
Biden appeared before supporters at a community college in Tampa, one week before Florida bans abortions past six weeks.

He called out Trump, his 2024 general election opponent, as the sole person responsible for the 'cruelty and chaos' that's occurred after the overturn of Roe v. Wade.

'He described the Dobbs decision as a mircale,' Biden said of Trump. 'I think it's coming from that Bible he's trying to sell.'

'I almost wanted to buy one just to see what the hell's in it,' Biden added of the $60 purchase.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Watch the Cover-Up by Handlers in Real Time as Joe Biden Shuffles From Marine One

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre got out of the back of the helicopter along with a bunch of the other aides/advisors, but they didn't walk toward the White House immediately. They waited until Biden got off the helicopter and then moved like a phalanx toward Biden, walking on his left side to block him from being directly in front of the media as they walked past the cameras.

Now, there's only so much they can do with this strategy; you can still see some of Biden's rough gait. Plus, when he's walking with a group of younger people his halting gait is an even greater contrast to theirs, since they don't have that issue. So I don't think it's going to achieve what they want it to. But as I said, that's typical Biden team response - cover-up rather than admitting there is an issue, in this case, physical "covering" Biden.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden’s Surprise Live Interview with Howard Stern Goes Sideways After He Claims He “Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family” During Civil Rights Movement (AUDIO)

“I think I should leave now,” Biden joked as Howard Stern slobbered all over him.

“I know everyone’s going to think I’m doing a fake interview with you, but you are really here,” Stern said.

The live interview went sideways after Joe Biden absurdly claimed he “got arrested standing on a porch with a black family” during the civil rights movement.

Biden recounted a conversation with his mother: “She said Joey, remember – true story – remember when they were desegregating… the neighborhood, you know, 70 homes built…and there was a black family moving in and people were down there protesting. I told you not to go down there and you went down. Remember that? And you came and got arrested for standing on the porch with a black family and they brought you back, the police? I said, yeah mom, I remember that!”

This is why Biden’s handlers do not allow him to do live interviews.