Biden's daughter

PJay

Finally!

Why did you bury it like the rest of the media Tucker! Why now?! It's too late! 😡

Last edited:

PJay

Screenshot_20220618-151833~3.png

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Here's the thing:

This will never - EVER - become a thing. There could be Polaroid pics of Joe Biden explicitly molesting a child and not only would the Marxist news media hush it up, they'd go after anyone who acknowledged it. Democrat cultists certainly aren't going to ask any questions - they do as they're told. Gutless Republicans aren't going to say anything because they're terrified of the mobster media and don't want their children attacked and threatened.

The Bidens are a sick family. And the patriarch of that family is our President. That's where we are now and there's nothing we can do about it.

CPUSA

Hey!!
Did HasHerpes ever come here to apologize for being completely clueless about the Diary?
Is he STILL showing himself to be a Democrat tool?

WingsOfGold

Here's the thing:

This will never - EVER - become a thing. There could be Polaroid pics of Joe Biden explicitly molesting a child and not only would the Marxist news media hush it up, they'd go after anyone who acknowledged it. Democrat cultists certainly aren't going to ask any questions - they do as they're told. Gutless Republicans aren't going to say anything because they're terrified of the mobster media and don't want their children attacked and threatened.

The Bidens are a sick family. And the patriarch of that family is our President. That's where we are now and there's nothing we can do about it.
The pardons will be interesting.

Hijinx

Well : I didn't know what to think so I looked for this on the internet.
Sure enough there are a lot of hits on it.

Now I suppose you have to judge for yourself the authentication of it, but it isn't like it came from the blue. What the hell there was LBJ shaking Jumbo at people and taking it out all the time and Clinton and his rapes, ---Maybe it's a democrat thing but it appears that Old Joe is no worse than other Democrat Presidents before him.