BIG Phoenix breakthrough

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Look who was on the bed when I got up. Did not cuddle, but was within petting distance.
Very surprised Phoenix stayed long enough for a photo.
1683741316654.png

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Finally got Miss Phoenix in for this year's well kitty check, just 4 months late (due to people illness).

Mistress Phoenix let her displeasure be know the whole 9 miles to the clinic. She did settle down once we were in the waiting room and got checked in.

Vet tech came out 15 minutes before appointment time (we were early) and showed us to an exam room. Phoenix was a good girl for him, sat nice on the scale. She is 7.4 pounds, .2 heavier than March of last year, which was the successful visit after 2 other tries in January and February.

She was very good for the vet and vet tech while the physical exam was performed.

Verdict, Missy P is in perfect health and is a very good weight for her frame.

She was very quiet on the way home. I think she knew where we were going.

Little princess got a treat of people tuna when we got home.

On our way out, Phoenix got to see her first dog. A big yellow pibbie mix noticed her and gave the carrier a sniff. She was very quiet.

ontheriver

Finally got Miss Phoenix in for this year's well kitty check, just 4 months late (due to people illness).

Mistress Phoenix let her displeasure be know the whole 9 miles to the clinic. She did settle down once we were in the waiting room and got checked in.

Vet tech came out 15 minutes before appointment time (we were early) and showed us to an exam room. Phoenix was a good girl for him, sat nice on the scale. She is 7.4 pounds, .2 heavier than March of last year, which was the successful visit after 2 other tries in January and February.

She was very good for the vet and vet tech while the physical exam was performed.

Verdict, Missy P is in perfect health and is a very good weight for her frame.

She was very quiet on the way home. I think she knew where we were going.

Little princess got a treat of people tuna when we got home.

On our way out, Phoenix got to see her first dog. A big yellow pibbie mix noticed her and gave the carrier a sniff. She was very quiet.
You've been really good for her. You both deserve all the love.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
They stayed up there for about 1/2 an hour. Phoenix was grumbling a bit, especially when Buff tried to lay his head on her flank. They did drift off to sleep for about half the time.
1702188915388.png

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
They stayed up there for about 1/2 an hour. Phoenix was grumbling a bit, especially when Buff tried to lay his head on her flank. They did drift off to sleep for about half the time.
Doesn't look comfortable but cats are weird anyway. Pixie almost fell off the chair here.

IMG_20231210_192146841~2.jpg