Bigfoot ‘spotted’ in Colorado in broad daylight — and it’s all on camera: ‘We’re convinced’

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He was popping a sa-squat-ch.

A couple on a romantic break in Colorado claims to have captured the mythological creature Bigfoot on camera, wandering on the side of a mountain before sitting down to rest — all in broad daylight.

Professed eyewitnesses Shannon and Stetson Parker — enjoying a trip for their tenth wedding anniversary — claim to have observed the legendary lummox while enjoying a sightseeing tour on the narrow gauge rail line between Durango and Silverton, in the Centennial State’s far southwest.

“We were looking for elk in the mountains and my husband sees something moving and then can’t really explain it. So he’s like ‘Bigfoot!'” Shannon, a 44-year-old contractor from Cheyenne, Wyo. told The Post.

“It was at least six, seven feet or taller. It matched the sage in the mountains so much that he’s like camouflaged when crouching down…if you asked before our trip we would have said maybe [Bigfoot] could be real, but now we’re convinced.”

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
1697130171929.png

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have a single shot .45-70 I used for 1000 yard silhouette shoots, before the eyesight got aged.
With the home rolled load I made for it, only have to hold 320" high to hit the black.
The standard load, 630" high at that distance.

Kinnakeet

He was popping a sa-squat-ch.

A couple on a romantic break in Colorado claims to have captured the mythological creature Bigfoot on camera, wandering on the side of a mountain before sitting down to rest — all in broad daylight.

Professed eyewitnesses Shannon and Stetson Parker — enjoying a trip for their tenth wedding anniversary — claim to have observed the legendary lummox while enjoying a sightseeing tour on the narrow gauge rail line between Durango and Silverton, in the Centennial State’s far southwest.

“We were looking for elk in the mountains and my husband sees something moving and then can’t really explain it. So he’s like ‘Bigfoot!'” Shannon, a 44-year-old contractor from Cheyenne, Wyo. told The Post.

“It was at least six, seven feet or taller. It matched the sage in the mountains so much that he’s like camouflaged when crouching down…if you asked before our trip we would have said maybe [Bigfoot] could be real, but now we’re convinced.”

That is Ozzies first drummer in a Gilly suite

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Bigfoot Spotted Near U.S. Capitol

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I also have one in .30-30. $ for $, most accurate rifle I own, right out of the box.
1st time I took it to the range. 20 bowling pins at the 100 yard line.
20 round Rem factory load 130 gr RNSP.
Shooting offhand. 20 shots, 20 pins.