CD Cafe

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We had dinner there Saturday evening and it was very good, as always. I do have to say that the dessert was off the charts. Lemon-Lavender Crème Brule. :drool:

Must find that recipe! :yum:

frequentflier

happy to be living
If you go on Tuesdays, Ben Connelly plays guitar and sings in the bar area. I think it is from 6-9PM. I went a couple weeks ago, had dinner and a glass of wine and thoroughly enjoyed it. I usually don't get dessert but that sounds delicious!
Anyone care to join me tomorrow night?!

I've been there a few times, can't say I was overly impressed. Close seating, loud (even without live music), and I wasn't thrilled with my meals. They were decent meals, just not enough to make me go out of my way to go back.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've been there a few times, can't say I was overly impressed. Close seating, loud (even without live music), and I wasn't thrilled with my meals. They were decent meals, just not enough to make me go out of my way to go back.

That's too bad. I had the special, Macadamia nut crusted Mahi with a mango chutney over saffron rice and asparagus. It was delicious. Guess what's for lunch? :lol:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
their blackbean soup is soooo good. Unfortunately last time I went with some girlfriends we waited over two hours for a table..and our drink tab was totally outrageous...

but the creme brulee is always good :drool:

Vince

their blackbean soup is soooo good. Unfortunately last time I went with some girlfriends we waited over two hours for a table..and our drink tab was totally outrageous...

but the creme brulee is always good :drool:
Blackbeans make my insides do bad things. :lol:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
If you go on Tuesdays, Ben Connelly plays guitar and sings in the bar area. I think it is from 6-9PM. I went a couple weeks ago, had dinner and a glass of wine and thoroughly enjoyed it. I usually don't get dessert but that sounds delicious!
Anyone care to join me tomorrow night?!

If it wasn't so far for me to go, I would. I looked online at the menu and it sounds wonderful !

TPD

the poor dad
I took the employees and their better halves to CD Cafe on Thursday evening (against Gilligan's suggestions) and enjoyed a great meal as always. The younger ones in the bunch would have probably preferred Texas Roadhouse, but I am trying to broaden their palette. 3 of them ordered the burger. Oh well - more money for us adults to spend on alcohol!

The only picture I took was of my dessert - I'm old so I have to order the old man dessert whenever it's on the menu - bread pudding.

bread pudding.jpg