Cohen on the stand

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So he's a known liar, and yet somehow we're supposed to believe his testimony even though there is NO evidence - not even a tiny bit - that Trump did anything illegal. Trump paid a legal bill. The end. If Cohen bought hookers with that money, that's on him.

Of course I remember that lying whore Christine Blasy Ford baby talking about something she doesn't remember anything about, and neither did anyone else, nor was there any proof of, and yet somehow the Dembots in unison proclaimed her this bastion of truth and integrity.

I don't know how any jury could find Trump guilty, but they will because they're all retarded cultists. And that verdict will be ripe for an appeal, then get overturned, especially considering the blatant bias of the "judge".

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Of course I remember that lying whore Christine Blasy Ford baby talking about something she doesn't remember anything about, and neither did anyone else, nor was there any proof of, and yet somehow the Dembots in unison proclaimed her this bastion of truth and integrity.

And when she didn't serve to sever Kavanaughs chances, they dumped her like a trashbag at the landfill.

Hope she enjoyed her 15 minutes of frame.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So he's a known liar, and yet somehow we're supposed to believe his testimony even though there is NO evidence - not even a tiny bit - that Trump did anything illegal. Trump paid a legal bill. The end. If Cohen bought hookers with that money, that's on him.

I don't know how any jury could find Trump guilty, but they will because they're all retarded cultists. And that verdict will be ripe for an appeal, then get overturned, especially considering the blatant bias of the "judge".
Don't forget E. Jean Carroll.

Hijinx

How can a jury listen to an aged woman who believes she got laid in the clothing booth at a department store by a billionaire who happened to be in the ladies section that day and got horny. She didn't remember when she didn't scream, she didn't call the cops but the jury gave her millions of dollars. That jury needs to be locked up.

glhs837

Power with Control
The regular media is filled with the Gospel According to St Cohen.How his testimony shows without a doubt that Trump was the Eviiiiillllll Mastermind, even though all the other testimony shows Trump was removed by at least two layers from anything that happened.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The regular media is filled with the Gospel According to St Cohen.How his testimony shows without a doubt that Trump was the Eviiiiillllll Mastermind, even though all the other testimony shows Trump was removed by at least two layers from anything that happened.

They don't have any actual evidence, only the word of a convicted liar. There's no way a jury can legitimately convict on that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How can a jury listen to an aged woman who believes she got laid in the clothing booth at a department store by a billionaire who happened to be in the ladies section that day and got horny. She didn't remember when she didn't scream, she didn't call the cops but the jury gave her millions of dollars. That jury needs to be locked up.

Anyone who's ever been to BG - and that's probably every single person in the NYC news media - knows that there's no way anyone got raped in one of the dressing rooms without the hovering salespeople knowing about it.

HemiHauler

They don't have any actual evidence, only the word of a convicted liar. There's no way a jury can legitimately convict on that.

You’re talking about the lies he Cohen told to cover for his fat-ass boss, eh?

Yea, I’m sure the defense had a field day with that! 🤣😂🤣😂

gemma_rae

You’re talking about the lies he Cohen told to cover for his fat-ass boss, eh?
English, do you speak it ???

pulp fiction does he look like a bitch GIF

Absolutey!
Hemi not only looks like one, but posts like one, walks like one, talks like one.