DEI, you are doing it wrong

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
WTF navy!!!

turkey day.jpg

If you are wondering how this could happen, I have some insight. The CO came up with this idea. And nobody wanted to tell him it was the worst thing possible. Instead he was repeatedly told that it was a great idea.

I'm glad someone thought to take a picture of this for posterity.

Tech

WTF navy!!!

View attachment 173645

If you are wondering how this could happen, I have some insight. The CO came up with this idea. And nobody wanted to tell him it was the worst thing possible. Instead he was repeatedly told that it was a great idea.

Thought Biden was a draft dodger. come on man, smartest on the boat.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
This is happening today.
Team,

NAVAIR’s LGBTQ+A Diversity Action Team is sponsoring a Transgender Day of Remembrance event today at 1300 in the Moffett Building atrium and live via Teams.

This event aims to foster a culture of inclusivity, emphasizing the importance of treating all individuals with dignity and respect.

Please join us to honor the lives lost too soon, reflect on the challenges they faced, and collectively commit to creating a workplace where everyone feels valued and accepted.

Your presence will contribute to building a more supportive and understanding culture across NAVAIR. We look forward to sharing this meaningful occasion with you.

Vr,
Executive Champions,
Dee Peters, Director Procurement Group PEO-T
Kathy Donnelly, Executive Director, NAWCAD Lakehurst
Roy Harris, Deputy Commander, Fleet Readiness Centers

PeoplesElbow

WTF navy!!!

View attachment 173645

It wasn't the worst thing possible, it could have been far worse.

So many questions, did they just happen to have the costumes on board, why does that one squaw look so unhappy, etc