Does Slim Fast work for you?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I like it, but it doesn't seem to help at all, for me. Alternatives (besides better self-discipline)?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Slim fast is loaded and I mean LOADED with high fructose corn syrup. I would not recommend it to anyone trying to drop weight.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Humans are meant to chew their meals; this is why liquid diets make us cranky and hungry.

The quickest way to lose weight is to cut your carbs.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Slimfast is full of sugar. I lost all my weight with Medifast through the take Shape for life program. I do it the right way the weight drops off quickly. I screw around and improvise..IE wine. I can't lose weight for the life of me. Sugar is my weakness.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Slimfast is full of sugar. I lost all my weight with Medifast through the take Shape for life program. I do it the right way the weight drops off quickly. I screw around and improvise..IE wine. I can't lose weight for the life of me. Sugar is my weakness.

THANKS! Good advice.

I like it, but it doesn't seem to help at all, for me. Alternatives (besides better self-discipline)?

Honestly, I have found that a "whole foods" diet works the best... Cut out all the processed crap and eat fresh fruits/veggies and lean meats.

I lost 65 pounds after I had my son by doing this and I was never hungry. :ohwell:

Beta

Smile!

are you thinking something along the lines of "nothing will help your lard ass if you sit on it all day instead of EXERCISE!" ???

:shrug:

I've heard good things about Weight Watchers, but honestly, any diet where you have to pay money is a complete ripoff.