Feeding Frenzy

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Ok, not a restaurant, just a food truck (boat?) in Callaway.

Got the whitey fish sandwich w\fries and the oyster basket w\fries.

Fries weren't great, but the sandwich was delish. Got the oysters for my aunt, she said they were very good.

I'll stop again.

Bonehead

Yep had a fried oyster sandwich, very good. Wife had a soft shell crab sandwich, biggest damn soft crab I have ever seen.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Fries weren't great, but the sandwich was delish. Got the oysters for my aunt, she said they were very good.

I'll stop again.
Where in Callaway is this place that you speak of?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
They are just south of the A & W parking lot, same side of the road. Looks like a boat parked there.

Bare-ya-cuda

The time I went the girl working had to been high on something. She was face down on the counter by the widow in a very odd position. She fell asleep, passed out call it what you will while handing me the card payment machine. Took a while to get my order. Food wasn’t disgusting but wasn’t good enough to highly recommend to anyone. Will probably give them another try in the near future but not is same person is working.

NOTSMC

I'll stop again.
Ridge Rescue Squad on Sunday from 12 to 3pm

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I'll stop again.
I had the whiting fish sammich special with fries ($10!!) last Friday and it was all excellent. My first time there...I'll certainly be a returning customer.

NOTSMC

Maybe I caught the fries on a bad day. I'll try again this week!
I had the oyster sandwich w/fries. The fries were good, the sandwich not so much. Lee had the crab cake and that was just so so. Kinda disappointed but it was for a good cause so there is that. I like oysters two ways; raw and at Chief's. Any other way or any other place, I'm just setting myself up.

Oyster stew in the picture? Man those oysters are fat!