gyms-fitness centers

luvscats

does anyone use a fitness center/gym in the Huntingtown/Prince Frederick areas? Do you like the one you use? Is it clean? Helpful staff? Thank you.
:howdy:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
does anyone use a fitness center/gym in the Huntingtown/Prince Frederick areas? Do you like the one you use? Is it clean? Helpful staff? Thank you.
:howdy:

I've only used the World Gym in P Fred a hand full of times, I'm normally at the Wildewood or LP location. That being said, I wish I could frequent the PF location more bc I'm really impressed by the layout, the availability of machines, and their classes schedule isn't too bad either. Cleanliness was typical of World Gyms, which to me is decent. Overall its a very nice gym, especially compared to the other local locations. :buddies:

luvscats

I've only used the World Gym in P Fred a hand full of times, I'm normally at the Wildewood or LP location. That being said, I wish I could frequent the PF location more bc I'm really impressed by the layout, the availability of machines, and their classes schedule isn't too bad either. Cleanliness was typical of World Gyms, which to me is decent. Overall its a very nice gym, especially compared to the other local locations. :buddies:

thank you. :howdy: