Heart, Magic Man & Charles Manson

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Anyone recall the rumor in the late 1970s that said the Heart song Magic Man was an ode to Charles Manson?

It was on the radio today and I remember people suggesting there was a link.

Grumpy

Anyone recall the rumor in the late 1970s that said the Heart song Magic Man was an ode to Charles Manson?

Never heard that and I followed stuff like that fairly closely back in the day. Dreamboat Annie album was their best, have the 33 here somewhere.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Never heard that and I followed stuff like that fairly closely back in the day. Dreamboat Annie album was their best, have the 33 here somewhere.
I think I bought the 45 at 7-11 on Middlefield Road in Mountain View. :lol:

glhs837

Power with Control

I remember this...
And Barracuda was about a Rolling Stone article?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My brother's high school sweetheart lent it to me on 8-track. That's back when I drove the Opel.

black dog

Free America

I dont remember that, I was dragged to see them and cheap trick at merriweather.