vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Leading Democrat blindsided after being targeted by Biden’s DOJ

The Justice Department is out for blood. President Joe Biden has them ready to pounce on anyone regardless of Party affiliation.

And a leading Democrat was blindsided after being targeted by Biden’s DOJ.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) has been a menace under President Joe Biden.

They have targeted pro-lifers for the most ridiculous things in an effort to silence them.

Biden has completely weaponized the DOJ to go after his political opponents.

And now even a Democrat is being targeted.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Democrats are particularly egregious when it comes to understanding WHO a Congressman represents. In FACT it's the people of his state/district, and NOT the Democrat Party.

It's long past time for us to remind them of that.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

And it's easy to see why - he represents a district RIGHT ON THE BORDER and he vigorously disagrees with the Biden administration's handling of the matter.
Actually they are pissed because Biden is NOT handling the border.
I don't know how many votes the Democrats will get from these illegals in November, but they must expect a sht ton of them.

StmarysCity79

A heavy critic of Biden's illegal alien policies because they directly affect his district. He is also anti-abortion. Although he votes with the Democrats most of the time, he refuses to join the cult on the issues that are most important to them.

Therefore:

Criticize the cult leaders, they will sic the feds on you.

Man you really parrot Trumps messaging almost to the word.

You really have not a single brain cell of your own do you?

SamSpade

Actually they are pissed because Biden is NOT handling the border.
I don't know how many votes the Democrats will get from these illegals in November, but they must expect a sht ton of them.
Cuellar has been extremely vocal in his opposition to Biden and his party regarding the border.

Hijinx

Sure he wants to get re-elected and he knows that his constituents are pissed about the border.
But he will be voting for Biden come November ----------if Biden is still running.

Hijinx

Sure he wants to get re-elected and he knows that his constituents are pissed about the border.
But he will be voting for Biden come November ----------if Biden is still running.
Now we know why he always voted Democrat, not only him , but all of the Democrats.

Once elected to Represent the party you become part of a group much more aggressive than the Mafia ever was.
You become enslaved. You vote their way or you become a target. Democrats elected to serve either serve the party or find themselves up sht creek with no paddle. I really do not know Cuellar, but after reading this I am pretty sure why no Democrat ever makes waves or votes any way but the "correct" way for the party.

somdwatch

DOJ should be investigating the insider trading of the congress critters. We sure as hell wouldn't need to impost term limits if they did that.

Clem72

Personally I thought he did okay as Superman, it's not his fault the writing sucked.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Which always amazes me and again...cult. They get abused by the Party, vilified, bullied, accused of freaking *crimes*, and yet they remain loyal.

Juan Williams - they freaking raked his ass over him being honest and saying that after 9-11 he gets nervous when he boards a plane and Muslims in full regalia are on the plane with him. That is a legitimate concern, and yet NPR fired him and his own Party ripped him a new one for weeks, calling him every name in the book and insisting he was a bigot. And yet there's Juan....still banging with the gang.

I don't really understand this. It's the same mentality of a woman who stays with and defends the husband who beats her ass on the regular, and I can't relate to that even a little bit. But there's a LOT of it going around.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Which always amazes me and again...cult. They get abused by the Party, vilified, bullied, accused of freaking *crimes*, and yet they remain loyal.

Juan Williams - they freaking raked his ass over him being honest and saying that after 9-11 he gets nervous when he boards a plane and Muslims in full regalia are on the plane with him. That is a legitimate concern, and yet NPR fired him and his own Party ripped him a new one for weeks, calling him every name in the book and insisting he was a bigot. And yet there's Juan....still banging with the gang.

I don't really understand this. It's the same mentality of a woman who stays with and defends the husband who beats her ass on the regular, and I can't relate to that even a little bit. But there's a LOT of it going around.
Battered Housewife Syndrome.

Christen it the Beaten Marxist Complex.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Feminists Supporting Islamists - because they hate Western Ideals that protect them ...

I'd love to see Madonna or some other Feminazi in Pakistan for 2 weeks getting her has beat daily or watching their daughter married off at 9

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Feminists Supporting Islamists - because they hate Western Ideals that protect them ...

I'd love to see Madonna or some other Feminazi in Pakistan for 2 weeks getting her has beat daily or watching their daughter married off at 9

Watching their daughter being gang raped just because they can and there's nothing the mother can do about it.

Gays for Palestine. WTAF??