Lawyer Disclaimer: It is only a theory.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Last week I made an offhand comment about my “theory” on the obvious epidemic of industrial “accidents,” and in doing so accidentally got a bunch of you highly curious and wanting more. It is not really so much of a theory as a possible explanation for a curious pattern I noticed in my regular daily review of the international news. Lawyer Disclaimer: It is only a theory.

But it’s a good theory.

Many of us have marveled at media’s lamentable lack of curiosity over all the mysterious industrial fires and explosions decorating the U.S. over the last couple years, which has fueled all kinds of fiery and explosive speculation. But I will propose an uncomplicated, parsimonious explanation for everything we’re seeing that the media won’t talk about.

As we dig in, remember this: even Bill Nye — who originally claimed “the science” guy title long before Fauci tried to horn in on the action — Bill Nye himself will tell you: anecdotal evidence is often the very best evidence.

image 9.png

I’m proposing there is a pattern easily discernible among all these mysterious industrial accidents. What if I told you they loosely came in pairs? What if I suggested that oftentimes when there’s a mysterious fire or explosion or drone attack in Russia or Iran, it’s followed within a few days — or even on the same day — by a matching mysterious refinery fire or explosion in the United States? And that the paired events could often be called equivalent or proportional, and have so far somehow seemed to avoid serious, escalatory civilian casualties?

Would you call me crazy? A conspiracy theorist? What if I could show it to you? And then, if you agreed with me, what would it imply for how aggressive the U.S. should be in the World right now?

image 20.png

For sake of space, we will only examine oil refineries. And, to keep it manageable, I’ll just start from December (although you can go back for over a year and find the same destructive tempo).

Our first case broke on December 5th, when KQED reported about two mysterious fires that had broken out at the Marathon facility in Contra Costa, California. Both caught on fire during the inky hours of the middle of the night, at the same plant on two separate days, eight days apart. Marathon described both fires as “facility-wide emergencies.”

image 6.png

Five days later on December 10th, a mysterious fire broke out at a small refinery in eastern Iran's Birjand special economic zone, reported as “remaining out of control” at the time of press. You could also call it a “facility wide emergency,” since all 18 reservoirs at the Iranian refinery had caught fire, and over 1.5 million liters of fuel had burned to date.

image 5.png

Six days after that on December 16th, a second mysterious fire broke out at another refinery in the Iranian city of Isfahan. There were four injuries (two were firefighters) and no deaths.

image 18.png

Two fires for two fires. The pattern is right there, and it’s always highly suggestive. After a brief break for the holidays, our cases resumed. On January 25th, a blaze broke out, again, in the middle of the night, at a giant oil refinery in the southern Russian town of Tuapse. Built in 1929, the Tuapse refinery is one of Russian’s oldest, and is the only large refinery located on the Black Sea.

image 11.png

And then … five days later on January 31st, a gas pipeline mysteriously exploded in an Oklahoma town — near the Texas border — creating a glow on the horizon so big it could "be seen for miles.” No cause of the pipeline explosion has been announced (and never will be).

image 14.png

Then, around six days later on February 1st, just like the giant Tuapse refinery, BP’s biggest refinery in North America (and the biggest in the Midwest) in Whiting, Indiana, suffered a mysterious transformer failure causing a plant-wide power outage, a series of equally-mysterious smokestack fires, and forced evacuation of everyone but a skeleton crew. Witnesses living nearby said they’d never seen the plant put out smoke like that before. Reuters said news of the outage, which occurred at midday, spiked international gasoline and diesel prices.

image 10.png

Two days later, on February 3rd, a fire broke out at an oil refinery in Volgograd, Russia, blamed on a Ukrainian drone attack. Like BP’s Whiting plant, the Volgograd refinery was described the “biggest producer of oil” in the massive Southern Federal District of the Russian Federation.

image 21.png

Are you getting the idea? Are you with me yet? The timing is incredibly suggestive, of course, but to me, the proportionality of the incidents seems to be the dead giveaway. If your enemy strikes you with a deniable stealth attack against your 40-foot fishing boat, you don’t sabotage their cruise ship, or their rowboat. Your spies swim out in the middle of the night and punch a hole in the side of one of your enemy’s 40-foot fishing boats.

Even Steven. It has to be even-Steven. That’s how your enemy knows it was paid back.

There are ways to test my theory. For instance, try searching for news of similar types of refinery fires in the last six months anywhere else besides the U.S., Russia, and Iran. You won’t find them. Not in India. Not in Mexico. Not in Venezuela. Not in Saudi Arabia. (Note: There are direct military attacks against refineries in Syria and Iraq between U.S. and Iranian-affiliated forces, which is a completely different and not-hidden pattern.)

Apparently all those other countries have better refinery fire suppression. Or else, I’m right, and the kinetic phase of the Proxy War is now at our industrial and economic doorstep, if not already inside the national house. If anything, the strikes seem to be increasing in frequency and intensity. I’ll end with the most recent set of attacks.

Four days ago on February 8th, a mysterious fire broke out at the Ilsky oil refinery in Russia's southern Krasnodar Krai, which was extinguished within an hour. Note that little fact, included in the article. It jumps out since these articles are usually uniform in their lack of details.

image 23.png

Western media attributed the incident to a repelled Ukrainian drone strike.

And then a second fire, also attributed to a Ukrainian drone strike, struck Russia’s nearby Afipsky oil refinery on the same day, making a total of two oil refineries attacked in the small hours of February 8th.

image 13.png

Tit, tat. Around 12 hours later, on the same day, February 8th, multiple fire departments rushed to fight a fire at a Penreco oil refinery in Karns City, Pennsylvania.

image 12.png

According to media reports, the Karns fire was also extinguished within an hour. That particularly remarkable detail, matching the reports from unrelated media about the Ilsky fire almost word-for-word, was included in the Butler Eagle’s concise story:

image 22.png

In other words, it was the same as the Ilsky fire. Proportional. A forty-foot fishing boat.

image 8.png

But there were two refineries hit in Southern Russia on the 8th. So they still owed us one. Penreco was the first, and then on very next day, February 9th (just three days ago!), two mysterious fires broke out at different times on the same day at a major Phillips 66 refinery in Billings, Montana.

image 7.png

If you look to the media, or ask the ChatBots, or the federal law enforcement agencies, or the military, they will hysterically deny any connection. No evidence! It’s gaslighting all the way down, from here to the end of the official government propaganda pipeline. But please. It is a coincidence beggaring belief that two similar-sized events happen at two oil refineries in Russia and then at two oil refineries in America within a few hours of each other.

Give me a break.

Deniers will squawk about correlation not necessarily proving causation. But correlation is certainly evidence of causation, and nobody disputes that. And at some point, correlation does definitively prove causation.

How many coincidences does it take? How many to conclude that the U.S. and Russia are involved in tit-for-tat infrastructure attacks? Whenever a Ukrainian drone hits a Russian oil refinery, guess what immediately happens to an American oil refinery? It’s like the Russians aren’t even blaming Ukraine anymore. It’s gotten to the point that, when I see news of a Russian refinery fire, I start counting down until I see the bookend story over here.

Were you confused why, after three U.S. soldiers were allegedly killed by Iran, we didn’t strike any targets actually in Iran? I suggest to you maybe it was because Team Biden knew that if we struck targets in Iran, then Iran would strike matching targets in America. We use planes and missiles, and they use saboteurs with … we don’t know, but the FBI surely does.

Were you confused why Republicans in Congress supported Ukraine aid for so long? I suggest to you it may be because they were being shown classified information proving Russia was hitting targets inside the U.S., which made the Congresspeople mad as hornets at Russia, for a long time.

It took them a while to figure out Russia only does it after our Proxy strikes a Russian target first.

Our porous border has allowed our enemies to build invisible military bases inside the United States. We have no business attacking anyone until we solve that threat. More importantly, the Russians and the Iranians know we are toothless. Apparently they can strike us at will. If anything, our enemies have shown an enormous amount of restraint.

What do you think? Am I crazy? Or crazy like Taylor Swift embracing the NFL?