Liz, did you bump your head?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The mind boggles....

"Former Representative Liz Cheney issued a warning to the United States Supreme Court...."

Former Representative Liz Cheney issued a warning to the United States Supreme Court!!!

"I, Liz Cheney, am warning you, Supreme Court!"

Who does that bitch think she is??

Or what, bitch? Or ****ing WHAT???

These people are just...I don't even have a word for it.

Reactions: BOP

limblips

PREMO Member
Extreme TDS. I wonder what he did to pi$$ her off so bad. Did he turn down a Lewinsky from her?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Extreme TDS. I wonder what he did to pi$$ her off so bad. Did he turn down a Lewinsky from her?

It has to be something personal. She's so crazed and vindictive, like this scorpion so frenzied she ends up stinging herself to death. Fascinating, yet disturbing.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Extreme TDS. I wonder what he did to pi$$ her off so bad.
It all had to do with Trump railing against how Bush-Cheney drug us into the Iraq war. Cheney was the key architect for that and Trump thought it was foolishness that cost trillions of dollars and many dead and injured troops. And like the "timid and shy" person Trump is, he let people know how he felt about it. This was obvious when Trump was handily thumping the Golden Boy (Jeb) during the campaign. Jeb was the establishment's pick for 2016 (aka the continuation of their dynasty) and the Donald chopped them up and spit them out.

BOP

The mind boggles....

"Former Representative Liz Cheney issued a warning to the United States Supreme Court...."

Former Representative Liz Cheney issued a warning to the United States Supreme Court!!!

"I, Liz Cheney, am warning you, Supreme Court!"

Who does that bitch think she is??

Or what, bitch? Or ****ing WHAT???

These people are just...I don't even have a word for it.
Channeling her inner Fani Willis.