Natalia Grace

NOTSMC

Has anyone watched this? I've sort of followed it in the news because I found it interesting in a morbid way. I finished the 2 season series today. Wow! What a story with more to come...

I've watched just about everything that's been released. Couldn't stand the mother, IF the portrayal was anywhere near true, but Natalie herself????? I found her creepy, not just the portrayal but the actual real person. Not sure if what you watched is what I've already watched - going to take a look this evening, maybe I'll change my mind.

What are you thinking about it?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've watched just about everything that's been released. Couldn't stand the mother, IF the portrayal was anywhere near true, but Natalie herself????? I found her creepy, not just the portrayal but the actual real person. Not sure if what you watched is what I've already watched - going to take a look this evening, maybe I'll change my mind.

What are you thinking about it?
The shows I watched were on ID channel. Although the mother was bad, if portrayed correctly, I believe that child/person, is a monster. She had lots of fake cries, but no tears. Every family she has been with, she wreaked havoc. She is the common denominator.

NOTSMC

The shows I watched were on ID channel. Although the mother was bad, if portrayed correctly, I believe that child/person, is a monster. She had lots of fake cries, but no tears. Every family she has been with, she wreaked havoc. She is the common denominator.
Good answer! That's pretty much my conclusion as well. I think we watched the same one Curious Case of Natalia Grace had like six or seven episodes on ID. There's a new one out, Natalia Speaks or something 20/20 maybe. I'll probably fall asleep to that one tonight.

Have you watched any of Fargo Season 5 yet?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Good answer! That's pretty much my conclusion as well. I think we watched the same one Curious Case of Natalia Grace had like six or seven episodes on ID. There's a new one out, Natalia Speaks or something 20/20 maybe. I'll probably fall asleep to that one tonight.

Have you watched any of Fargo Season 5 yet?
I watched both on ID. I DVRd it, so I can watch it again.

I've been watching that, too. Thank goodness for DVR on YouTubeTV!

black dog

Free America
We have a girl that works at the Eagles I belong to, She was adopted out of some sh!thole in Russia, If you watch this maybe 28 yr old when hes gets frustrated with someone, she can look right through you like Richard L Kuklinski, The Iceman.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We have a girl that works at the Eagles I belong to, She was adopted out of some sh!thole in Russia, If you watch this maybe 28 yr old when hes gets frustrated with someone, she can look right through you like Richard L Kuklinski, The Iceman.
Is there an article or a TV show?