New additions

frequentflier

happy to be living
IMG_0951 (1).jpg
IMG_0950.jpg

frequentflier

happy to be living
We welcomed Kona on the left and Bella in the carrier into our family yesterday. Bella is shy and still in hiding in the bedroom we are acclimating them in. Both were dropped off at different fire stations in PG Co. We recently lost our two females and we felt our youngest boy, Stripe, would like some female companionship. The two older boys, Seamus and Zuma are getting older and are not nice to Stripe.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Kona is a pistol and full of energy and is somewhat a bully. Bella is still hiding a lot and seems intimidated by Kona. All the other animals in the house are on high alert; they know there's something going on in that bedroom :lol:
We need to take it slow, though, and not create a disaster by just throwing them all together.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We welcomed Kona on the left and Bella in the carrier into our family yesterday. Bella is shy and still in hiding in the bedroom we are acclimating them in. Both were dropped off at different fire stations in PG Co. We recently lost our two females and we felt our youngest boy, Stripe, would like some female companionship. The two older boys, Seamus and Zuma are getting older and are not nice to Stripe.
I hope Stripe likes the girls and vice versa ❤️ .

frequentflier

happy to be living
I hope Stripe likes the girls and vice versa ❤️ .
Good morning! We ended up giving Kona back to her foster home. She was so aggressive towards the other animals and us. The foster Mom said she had never acted like that before but even when she picked her up, Kona was aggressive towards her and her kids. My husband and I cried because we really wanted it to work out. We think Kona would be best in a home with no other cats (though she seemed to get along fine with our dog)
BUT, Bella is a wonderful addition to our home. She is still finding her way in the pecking order with the other animals but she is sweet, playful and loving. It is only a matter of time before her and Stripe start playing and snuggling together!
Happy New Year, ArkRescue!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Sometimes it doesn't work out so I'm happy at least 1 did. We have a cat available for someone who has a dog needing a friend LOL she likes dogs more than cats/people Pixie is the dog lover! They are all different personalities for sure. Pixie also likes cats/people but you'll find her hanging out with the dog more. Happy New Year.
IMG_20231215_130519762~2.jpg